If a BARB WIRE Remake happened?

If a BARB WIRE remake happened and it was not a low budget movie like the previous one but a high budgeted one from a reputed company then whom would you want to play the lead role and why?

I am giving away a few options here. If you want to see any of these or if you have someone else in mind.

• Scarlett Johansson
  • Jennifer Lawrence
  • Kat Dennings
    Vote C
  • Priyanka Chopra
    Vote D
  • Kaley Cuoco
    Vote E
  • Chloe Grace Moretz
    Vote F
  • Jessica Chastain
    Vote G

021

Most Helpful Guys

• I've never heard of it at all but i also dont know who these other people are besides jennifer Lawrence

• So u like jennifer lawrence.. u dnt know who scarlett johansson is?

• yeah she is just 21 n yet her body is so hot

• I didn't see her on the voting thing or i would have chosen her instantly now im sad i voted for someone i didn't even know but i have watched so many of cloe movies she is a great actress and is a fenominal person i will love to meet her so much same with the girl harry potter hermini

• The original one starred Pam Anderson in the 90s and I remember it. Never saw it but heard it was pretty bad. Even as a kid I thought the trailer was terrible. I vote no remake at all.

• That was because it was a low budget flick.. but if it is made by the likes of Sony or Universal with a big budget how about then

• Scarlett would be a much better fit for that, I think.

• Scarlett has the boobs n ass but Kaley got the toned muscly look too for a super acrobat along with boobs n ass