If a BARB WIRE Remake happened?

If a BARB WIRE remake happened and it was not a low budget movie like the previous one but a high budgeted one from a reputed company then whom would you want to play the lead role and why?

I am giving away a few options here. If you want to see any of these or if you have someone else in mind.

• Scarlett Johansson
    Vote A
  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Vote B
  • Kat Dennings
    Vote C
  • Priyanka Chopra
    Vote D
  • Kaley Cuoco
    Vote E
  • Chloe Grace Moretz
    Vote F
  • Jessica Chastain
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've never heard of it at all but i also dont know who these other people are besides jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
    • So u like jennifer lawrence.. u dnt know who scarlett johansson is?

• Show All
    • yeah she is just 21 n yet her body is so hot

• I didn't see her on the voting thing or i would have chosen her instantly now im sad i voted for someone i didn't even know but i have watched so many of cloe movies she is a great actress and is a fenominal person i will love to meet her so much same with the girl harry potter hermini

• The original one starred Pam Anderson in the 90s and I remember it. Never saw it but heard it was pretty bad. Even as a kid I thought the trailer was terrible. I vote no remake at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • That was because it was a low budget flick.. but if it is made by the likes of Sony or Universal with a big budget how about then

• Show All
    • Scarlett would be a much better fit for that, I think.

• Scarlett has the boobs n ass but Kaley got the toned muscly look too for a super acrobat along with boobs n ass

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• i think jessica chastain, scarjo or jennifer lawrence would be best in terms of an acting performance

i voted scarjo because she is the best mix of sexuality and acting on the list

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of this movie.
    Why do you ask about this movie?
    Any specific or special thing in it?
    And i didn't vote scarlett.😝

0|0
    0|0
  • That was an awful I think whoever has a bad career at the moment and need money be perfect for the job

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted Scarlett, but I'd prefer Alexandra Daddario

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say Scarlett, but I'm not familiar with the movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should play the lead role cause you are way more beautiful than all of those actresses :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of the movie... what genre is it if I may ask?

0|0
    0|0
    • It starred Pamela Anderson who was a stripper and assasin who used her body to lure men to kill

• SCARLETT. Why? You should watch Lucy loll

0|1
    0|0
  • Karen Gillan

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of it. [shrug]

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion