If given the chance- would you engage in romantic activity via VR?

Pretty soon I'm going into my VR room for a little relaxation. I want to know if anyone else would engage in romance with a VR companion

#GeekSpeak
#GeekSpeak

29

Most Helpful Guys

• Hmmm sounds like it may be interesting as long as no one gets their circuits crossed :)

Most Helpful Girls

• No. I need authenticity above All things.

• Seconded. I'm flesh and blood, I want the real deal.
      Why on earth would a person prefer to look at a picture of a juicy steak, baked potato, and ice cold beer when they have the means, motive, and opportunity to go have the real thing and enjoy the fuck out of it?

• That's like asking someone "Would you rather jerk off or get laid. I'd much rather get laid everytime.