Do you play any musical instruments?

I play two as a hobby... Bass guitar and drums. :)

1630

Most Helpful Girls

• Does recorder count? I'm going to learn piano as soon as I find the right keyboard. Fur Elise, here I come!

• Recorder is a legitimate instrument! Just not as common in an orchestral score, as a trumpet or tuba would be xP

• You can say that again! Especially with all the secondary conditions & disorders that are common on the spectrum. It's always good to look into if you're supporting someone who's on the spectrum

• Such as depression, or anxiety problems... You know the struggle!

• I mainly play Keyboard.
    I was self-taught at home, it was cool teaching myself. I remember I got a keyboard for my 10th birthday and I played for a few days, it got boring so I stopped playing for 4 years. This year on September 23rd I got inspired from my crush to keep playing keyboard, as he plays over 4 instruments including singing (Drums, Piano, Guitar: electric and acoustic, and singing), he also acts and is a great comedian. I recently finished learning the song Faded By Alan Walker. And I will continue to learn more songs. Next year I plan on learning Keyboard at my school with my friend.
    I can also play drums to Billy jean, and a few others I dont remember the name of.
    I can play a bit of Acoustic Guitar as well.
    by the way I swear it is all a coincident that me and my crush basically play the same instruments...

Most Helpful Guys

• I play guitar but i really want to learn drums, piano, hello and accordion (just cause)

• Drums are really fun. Nothing like a good pocket/groove puts a smile on anyone's face :)

• I used to take guitar classes but I was discouraged so I quit the classes in 2 months

• I understand the struggle. It is VERY easy to be discouraged. When I first started bass, I did not realise how much goes into playing it... I did not get discouraged. I practise to get better :)

• Yeah, that's good for you
      But I meant I was discouraged by "humans"