Do you play any musical instruments?

I play two as a hobby... Bass guitar and drums. :)

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Does recorder count? I'm going to learn piano as soon as I find the right keyboard. Fur Elise, here I come!

0|1
    0|0
    • Recorder is a legitimate instrument! Just not as common in an orchestral score, as a trumpet or tuba would be xP

• Show All
    • You can say that again! Especially with all the secondary conditions & disorders that are common on the spectrum. It's always good to look into if you're supporting someone who's on the spectrum

• Such as depression, or anxiety problems... You know the struggle!

• I mainly play Keyboard.
    I was self-taught at home, it was cool teaching myself. I remember I got a keyboard for my 10th birthday and I played for a few days, it got boring so I stopped playing for 4 years. This year on September 23rd I got inspired from my crush to keep playing keyboard, as he plays over 4 instruments including singing (Drums, Piano, Guitar: electric and acoustic, and singing), he also acts and is a great comedian. I recently finished learning the song Faded By Alan Walker. And I will continue to learn more songs. Next year I plan on learning Keyboard at my school with my friend.
    I can also play drums to Billy jean, and a few others I dont remember the name of.
    I can play a bit of Acoustic Guitar as well.
    by the way I swear it is all a coincident that me and my crush basically play the same instruments...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I play guitar but i really want to learn drums, piano, hello and accordion (just cause)

0|1
    0|0
    • Drums are really fun. Nothing like a good pocket/groove puts a smile on anyone's face :)

• I used to take guitar classes but I was discouraged so I quit the classes in 2 months

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand the struggle. It is VERY easy to be discouraged. When I first started bass, I did not realise how much goes into playing it... I did not get discouraged. I practise to get better :)

• Yeah, that's good for you
      But I meant I was discouraged by "humans"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I'm a vocalist primarily, but I play piano, guitar, ukulele, flute, harmonica, and accordion. And tin whistle, if you count that. It's basically a recorder though, which I guess I can also play, although I haven't in years. I prefer my tin whistles.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flute, bass guitar, guitar, a bit of piano, and I have some basic knowledge of several other instruments. I was trained in classical music.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's excellent that you have knowledge in classical music... No one tends to give it a look, even though that's how most prolific musicians were taught.

• I used to play violin and I've been trying to teach myself keyboard.

1|1
    0|0
  • Guitar, both electric and acoustic 12-string. Little bit of bass, just what knowledge carries over from guitar. I can fuck with a violin to produce tangible notes. I can play like 3 chords on piano.

0|0
    0|0
    • It all goes towards your experience :) Bass, I find is that it is FAR more important to 'land' your lines and fills. It's all about the rhythm :)

• Yes I do. I can play violin, guitar, sing, and piano.

1|0
    0|0
    • I was grade 7 on violin, had a solo act as guitar and singing and could play piano to grade 3/4

• I play the keyboard and started to play the ukulele a while ago

1|1
    0|0
  • I’ve been playing guitar and singing for almost 6 years. 🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • Piano (occasionally) and guitar (barely). A song or two on recorder as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if you ever heard about Gamelan, I play that and it's kinda fun really

0|0
    0|0
  • I play the cello

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 28

• My parents tried to get me to play piano, and yeah. They lost hope in me.
    But guys, I was like 4!! Of course I wasn't gonna learn shet! I didn't know what I was doing, why I was there, why I was doing this! No fu#&ing DURE I failed every class cause I was a dumba$$ 4 year old!!

0|1
    0|0
  • i played flute during elementary school, and violin for a year during high school. due to lack of training i have already forgotten how to use those instruments a long time ago hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do... You should join G@G got talent too
    Introduction to G@G Got Talent ↗
    Here is some of my work :
    https://youtu.be/i9LGCOhhoOM

0|0
    0|0
  • I like playing piano, but I don’t have one at home. But I do play some harmonica once in a while

0|1
    0|0
  • some people heard me play the piano and said im good. imagine the comfusion on their faces when i told them i had no idea what im doing and that im just pressing random keys and somehow making it sound good

0|1
    0|0
  • Been playing guitar for 11 years now, still love it to this day and actually just got a my first 7 string a few months back

0|1
    0|0
  • Keyboards, piano, organ ( and in the past ) a bit of guitar.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I started out with saxaphone, then piano, then drums and now bass and guitar.

I played violin for a little while too but I never got that good

0|1
    0|0
  • Bass, Guitar, Piano, Drums (and most percussion instruments), Ukulele, Jew's Harp, Singing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes