Are the Luke Cage and Iron Fist Cancelations Good News or Bad?

Are the Luke Cage and Iron Fist Cancelations Good News or Bad?
Personally I wasn't a fan of either show but I did hope they both would team up and form a new show. So maybe it might go down that way. But that's just a personal hope. How did you feel about the news.
  • Good News
    Vote A
  • Bad News
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never watched either show, but I am a little surprised about Luke Cage. I thought that was one of Netflix's biggest shows? 🤔

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked Luke Cage. I didn't like what they did in Iron Fist. At first the story was interesting but then it went down hill for me during the first season so I never watched the second one. I wonder if they're going to cancel the other series in there such as Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They were both terrible!! Especially Iron Vagina! I'm pretty ok with them being gone!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t even know what it is

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• They got cancelled? I watched some of Iron Fist haven't seen the other one though
    Iron Fist started out pretty good but seemed to get stupid halfway through the first season
    Can't say I care overly much
    Been meaning to get that Luke Cage show a go some time

0|1
    0|0
  • Good because it is completely out of hand how b heroes have their own shows now cancel jessica jones next the only lesser known heroes that deserve their own show is agents of shield they are actually great

0|1
    0|0
  • These Marvel Netflix shows can be best described as boring mediocrity with the occasional interesting moment thrown in.

0|1
    0|0
  • The show's were crap. But their cancellations were inevitable so Disney can bring them back to their own streaming service

0|1
    0|0
  • Iron Fist was boring. Luge Cage had some good moments, but the writing was often weak.

0|1
    0|0
  • Iron fist was awful they ruined him when they bought him to TV

0|1
    0|0
  • Who are they?

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad news.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes