Are the Luke Cage and Iron Fist Cancelations Good News or Bad?

Personally I wasn't a fan of either show but I did hope they both would team up and form a new show. So maybe it might go down that way. But that's just a personal hope. How did you feel about the news.
  • Good News
  • Bad News

39

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never watched either show, but I am a little surprised about Luke Cage. I thought that was one of Netflix's biggest shows? 🤔

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked Luke Cage. I didn't like what they did in Iron Fist. At first the story was interesting but then it went down hill for me during the first season so I never watched the second one. I wonder if they're going to cancel the other series in there such as Daredevil and Jessica Jones.