Are you going to buy Fallout 76?

• Yeah
  • No
  • Already bought it
    Vote C
  • Never heard of it
    Vote D

1017

Most Helpful Girls

• Nah fallout 76 is a meme. . when people think of ' multiplayer ' in fallout what they really want is co-op, would be nice to have another player control your companion tbh

Anyway if you want a ' new ' fallout game, you'd be better off with fallout Miami or FO4:NV ( or any of the other mod expansions really )

• Fallout PVP seems pretty nice though tbh..

• yeah but. .. there's more to it than that, for me. . . the lore is well. . . its not there, where are the factions that make fallout interesting?

lore would spice things up a bit in my opinion, we're supposed to believe that a bunch of vault dwellers. .. from a normal vault suddenly turn on each other just because?

I think that PVP would be much more interesting if there were actually factions to pick from, imagine BOSO vs BOS. .. or enclave

maybe even tribal PVP or something along those lines ( even different raider gangs would do )

• I adore fallout, my fave was 3 but I have played all of them. I don't really play mmos though so I probably won't buy it. Maybe in a few years if the reviews are really good and I change my mind I might think about it but it's highly unlikely.

Most Helpful Guys

• You've got to DESTROY HER anon... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins!

• Nope. I want a better game inspired by the same engine but a better game than Fallout 4, similar to how Fallout: New Vegas was with Fallout 3. Instead, they've decided to do this. I'm mostly just annoyed at Bethesda, honestly.