Is it a bad idea to go to a concert alone?

I want to go see the band Rammstein. It's usually pretty wild because it's a heavy metal band and their show is amazing. They're going to have a tour the next year and I finally have the chance (and money) to see them. The problem is nobody wants to go with me. My family isn't interested and my friends know nothing about the band. So I thought of going alone, but many people say it's a bad idea as for a girl.

What do you think? I don't know where to find someone who would go with me.
  • Yes, it is a bad idea
  • No, you should go anyway
  • Comments
    Vote C

1436

Most Helpful Guys

• I’ll come🤷🏻‍♂️ All kidding aside, Rammstein put on an incredible live show, and you shouldn’t let anything stop you seeing them!

• I don't even know well our capital city but I really want to see them and I'm already hyped asf 😆 Thanks! :) You're welcome to join 😂

• Hopefully one day you will

• Honestly, you’ll have a great time. Just be safe, and it’ll be a night to remember

• Not at all!! Lol! Go have fun! Heck you might get picked up while your there...

• Picked up on the shoulders you mean? xD Would be awesome cause I rarely see anything lol

• Lol, well that would not happen for sure. I have no luck with guys xD Plus some days ago my sister said she reconsidered it and my dad said he'd maybe join us xD
      I wanted to wear my high waisted jeans (they make my butt look really good tbh lol) and a Rammstein tshirt. :)

• Well high waisted jeans just might get you a seat on a mans face too (... I mean shoulders!! Damn auto correct!) so that works! But I guess that would be great if your family is thinking about going with you!! That could become so much fun!!!

Most Helpful Girls

• My friend went to a concert alone and she made female friends there, so that might happen to you!

• Rammstein!!
    Buy yeah, I would say that you should, especially if you like them.
    If you're nervous about going alone, try to find some people close to you that will also go to the concert.
    Besides, the people on the concerts of metal are there for the music, so I doubt someone will touch you, unless you meet some really drunk guys.
    I hope you will go and have a heck of a good time =)