Is it a bad idea to go to a concert alone?

I want to go see the band Rammstein. It's usually pretty wild because it's a heavy metal band and their show is amazing. They're going to have a tour the next year and I finally have the chance (and money) to see them. The problem is nobody wants to go with me. My family isn't interested and my friends know nothing about the band. So I thought of going alone, but many people say it's a bad idea as for a girl.

What do you think? I don't know where to find someone who would go with me.
  • Yes, it is a bad idea
    Vote A
  • No, you should go anyway
    Vote B
  • Comments
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I’ll come🤷🏻‍♂️ All kidding aside, Rammstein put on an incredible live show, and you shouldn’t let anything stop you seeing them!

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't even know well our capital city but I really want to see them and I'm already hyped asf 😆 Thanks! :) You're welcome to join 😂

• Show All
    • Hopefully one day you will

• Honestly, you’ll have a great time. Just be safe, and it’ll be a night to remember

• Not at all!! Lol! Go have fun! Heck you might get picked up while your there...

1|0
    0|0
    • Picked up on the shoulders you mean? xD Would be awesome cause I rarely see anything lol

• Show All
    • Lol, well that would not happen for sure. I have no luck with guys xD Plus some days ago my sister said she reconsidered it and my dad said he'd maybe join us xD
      I wanted to wear my high waisted jeans (they make my butt look really good tbh lol) and a Rammstein tshirt. :)

• Well high waisted jeans just might get you a seat on a mans face too (... I mean shoulders!! Damn auto correct!) so that works! But I guess that would be great if your family is thinking about going with you!! That could become so much fun!!!

Most Helpful Girls

• My friend went to a concert alone and she made female friends there, so that might happen to you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Rammstein!!
    Buy yeah, I would say that you should, especially if you like them.
    If you're nervous about going alone, try to find some people close to you that will also go to the concert.
    Besides, the people on the concerts of metal are there for the music, so I doubt someone will touch you, unless you meet some really drunk guys.
    I hope you will go and have a heck of a good time =)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's ok, as long as you don't get drunk/accept any drinks from strangers. It's a very different (but nice!) experience to go alone. This also applies to going to the movies, dinner, cafeteria, shopping etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is something you want to do, then do it, there is always a chance you might meet someone who is also going until then, even if not, I don't think you want to regret not going because of a silly reason like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds amazing! I love metal... HELL YES! @OldSchoolMetalhead

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're going to a metal concert alone make sure have someone else drive you home

1|0
    0|0
  • Went to every concert alone. Shakira, Maluma. Had the best time. Go alone, u won't regret it

2|0
    0|0
  • Well one good thing is, if you're thrown into a mosh pit do don't have to worry if you lose anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go alone. It's not safe.
    Drag at least one friend along with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I had the money is go with you!

• But no one wants to go :/

• The good thing about metal heads is they stick together. If you see a group of people around your age try to hang with them. And I doubt people will be too crazy at a Rammstein concert. Most bands have rules the audience had to abide by. Take mace when you. Just keep your eyes open.
      I'm dying to see Sepultura, the only person who would want to go is my mom but they never tour the states so we're saving money to go to them!

• I would never go alone & I'm a loner for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be a pity if yoy miss it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is.. being someone with u

0|0
    0|0
  • YES.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not the safest idea... like walking around New York City at 2AM alone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes