What Do You Think Of This "Toy Story 4" Movie Trailer?

https://youtu.be/LDXYRzerjzU

Even though I think It may not be as good as the other ones, I am still going to watch it when it comes out!!
https://youtu.be/nQk7DWW4mz8

Here is another teaser of the movie😂😂

610

Most Helpful Guys

• Why does everyone holding hands look like they're high of ecstasy? Also, why is everyone holding, did they conform to the hippie lifestyle? It looks sweet, but now I got a toothache just from watching it. I got a feeling its gonna be awful.

• It probably is gonna be worse than the other ones but imma still watch it because u never know.

• So i can't imagine how the 4th one will turn out.

• Yeah, especially when the 3rd movie ended on a high note, and when you consider the development hell this movie's been going through.

• It should have ended at 3. That was a perfect ending

• Lol ikr. I have no idea how they are going to pull this one off but imma watch it anyways

Most Helpful Girl

• I was pretty excited when I saw it. I really want to see it 😁😁 I just hope it hasn’t changed too much

• I'm wondering how they are going to pull it off lol