What Do You Think Of This "Toy Story 4" Movie Trailer?

https://youtu.be/LDXYRzerjzU

Even though I think It may not be as good as the other ones, I am still going to watch it when it comes out!!
Updates:
https://youtu.be/nQk7DWW4mz8

Here is another teaser of the movie😂😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why does everyone holding hands look like they're high of ecstasy? Also, why is everyone holding, did they conform to the hippie lifestyle? It looks sweet, but now I got a toothache just from watching it. I got a feeling its gonna be awful.

1|0
    0|0
    • It probably is gonna be worse than the other ones but imma still watch it because u never know.

• Show All
    • So i can't imagine how the 4th one will turn out.

• Yeah, especially when the 3rd movie ended on a high note, and when you consider the development hell this movie's been going through.

• It should have ended at 3. That was a perfect ending

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol ikr. I have no idea how they are going to pull this one off but imma watch it anyways

Most Helpful Girl

• I was pretty excited when I saw it. I really want to see it 😁😁 I just hope it hasn’t changed too much

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm wondering how they are going to pull it off lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• That's Awesome... I definitely want to see that one. The first ones came out when my kids were little. They rocked. The third I haven't seen but I will now. Wonder what the story line is? Hmm. You never know with Pixar.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be one of these toys. What about you? Do you also want this?

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that real?

1|0
    0|0
    • I think so. Pixar uploaded it on YouTube. They better not be playing games

• Will watch. No high hopes

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

1|0
    0|0
  • Never seen it

1|0
    0|0
  • too many TS's at this point

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That trailer was a bit flat, expected better honestly...
    That said, I CANNOT WAIT FOR TS4!!!
    I was 3yo when the first one came out, have loved them all. Will def be catching this one too!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont it was the official trailer. It said "teaser" so maybe there is another one coming out soon.

• Yep, you're probs right... was kinda thinking the same thing that they might build up over the coming months, giving a bit more with each new trailer

• YASSSSSSS... that was a really good trailer that time!!!

• It won't be as good as the others, but like you, I'll watch anyway :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Same here, I can't wait, the trylogy will always be one of my favorites animation movies
    But I thought its going to be thus summer, not the next one...

1|0
    0|0
    • I heard Bopi, the girl with the sheeps will be back and there will be a love story or sth

• Im trying to figure out what the movies about

1|0
    0|0
  • Yaaayyyyyyy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes