Marvel fans, how much will you miss the Stan Lee cameos now that he's gone?

The legend has left us today. At age 95, he certainly lived a full life.

2862

Most Helpful Guys

• Spider-Man lost another father figure today. 😔

I'll miss him a lot. I just hope he lived a complete life and didn't suffer before his passing. He has given the world a lot of entertainment, the man needs his rest now. May he rest in peace...

• wow this is the first I have heard, that's kind of depressing because he was around since I was a kid reading the very comics he created, the cartoons he produced and the movies he produced as well. But at least it was a long and fruitful life so I guess if your going to go, leave behind a legacy.

Most Helpful Girls

• A LOT! :( I really loved his work. I am thankful for all his great work and the good memories. He created some truly great memorable superheroes. I always enjoyed watching his cameo. May his soul rest in peace. He will be missed :(

• I have never cared for comics, but Stan Lee was a character all on his own. Very clever and funny guy.