Marvel fans, how much will you miss the Stan Lee cameos now that he's gone?

The legend has left us today. At age 95, he certainly lived a full life.

5|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Spider-Man lost another father figure today. 😔

I'll miss him a lot. I just hope he lived a complete life and didn't suffer before his passing. He has given the world a lot of entertainment, the man needs his rest now. May he rest in peace...

1|1
    0|0
  • wow this is the first I have heard, that's kind of depressing because he was around since I was a kid reading the very comics he created, the cartoons he produced and the movies he produced as well. But at least it was a long and fruitful life so I guess if your going to go, leave behind a legacy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A LOT! :( I really loved his work. I am thankful for all his great work and the good memories. He created some truly great memorable superheroes. I always enjoyed watching his cameo. May his soul rest in peace. He will be missed :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never cared for comics, but Stan Lee was a character all on his own. Very clever and funny guy.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 60

• IT SUCKS!

But, apparently Marvel has a lot of already done cameos of the late great Stan Lee to do a few years worth of cameos still.

DC might have more of a problem... ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Its in the contract, all marvel movies must have Stan Lee in them. I dont care if he's died, either they continue the trend of spot Stan Lee, or they stop adapting old comic books and come up with something original.

1|1
    0|0
  • Stan Lee is gone? Say it ain't so, char! I don't wanna live in this world without him. Stan, take me with you! We'll make our own cinematic universe where there's no pain. :'(

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol unfortunately it is so J. He's gone on. You however, aren't allowed to go with him.

• I don't think I will because even though I know he always did that, it still always caught me by surprise, kind of like "oh yeah, there's Stan Lee... I forgot he always does a cameo". I'm sure I'll just be involved in the plot and not think of it. Maybe after it is over and I'm talking with others about the film I might be "oh yeah, no S. L. cameo".

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of his cameos were overdone. A REAL good cameo is an appearance that you could miss if you aren't watching carefully. A lot of his cameos were heavy-handed and overdone.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could always expect to see a cameo and now the future movies are you g to feel just a little bit empty. I hope he filmed his cameos for Captain Marvel and Avengers 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • In this case it's easier for me to look at the brighter side. He got to live to a time when his creations had become the biggest blockbusters ever. He died happy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was lucky enough to meet this man last year, this is a devastating blow to the pop culture community.

Will miss this man enormously.

1|2
    0|0
    • That's awesome that you got to meet him tho.

• It really was. I got to thank him personally for everything he created and gave to the world.

• I'm going to guess 2 years of cameos already filmed. I'll also guess there are going to cgi him aleast a few times to see how people react.

1|0
    0|0
    • He'll for sure be in the next few Marvel movies that come out.

• Shouldn't be that hard - If they did a sound capture of all of the 44 phonemes and 4 blends in English, they can always have a stand-in wear a motion capture suit and overdub the voice. Voila!

• @Massageman I think it's more about public opinion than execution.

• I’m heartbroken, his comics and movies are some of the things that have kept me going throughout tough times

1|0
    0|0
    • Awww, well his comics will still be around. And the movies. Keep your head up kiddo!

• Yeah you are right, but knowing that someone that legendary lived on for so long and spread is craft all over the world! It just makes me have hope and he’s done his work, me and probably billions are happy because of him

• That's great. He's def been an inspiration to many!

• Sorta, not really. My dad would always point and say, "look! that's Stan Lee, he created marvel." It was helpful the first time, but annoying every time after.

1|1
    0|0
  • I bet they find some way to get him to appear in marvel movies

1|2
    0|0
    • For sure. I think he'll at least be in the next few that come out since they're done shooting.

• Not at all i don't really care when famous people die.
    Plus won't effect my life at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to say I will miss the cameos but the truth is I probably won't notice the difference. Either way, his legacy will be with us for a long time.

1|2
    0|0
  • A lot. Marvel movies are my favorite movies and the cameos make a good staple in the comic relief department

1|2
    0|0
  • Stan Lee's body may have died but his spirit lives on in his work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow I didn’t know he was gone or that old, there will be different without his cameos

1|0
    0|0
  • It's bullshit someone with that much influence should have lived longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • he gave us the greatest superhero of all time

Marvel fans, how much will you miss the Stan Lee cameos now that he's gone?

1|0
    0|1
  • geez, i felt asleep today and this is the first thing i read when waking up?
    RIP

1|0
    0|0
  • He lived for so long, I was so sure he was immortal.

He was a great man, we'll all miss him so much.

1|1
    0|0
  • I remember seeing Stan Lee in that Movie MallRats and I've loved him ever since then. R. i. p Stan Lee no one did cameos better then you thanks for making marvel with Jack Kirby we miss you guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • That stinks. Well, rip Stan Lee. I hope they pre-recorded some so he can still show up a few more times.. won't be the same without his cameos.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's unfortunate, but to be honest I had a feeling it was coming given his age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully, they put several of his cameos in the can for the future.

1|0
    0|0
  • They have enough footage and creativity to get him some more cameos.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm perfectly content that he passed away peacefully. His legacy will live on longer than we could dream of

1|0
    0|0
  • That's the first I've heard, very sad to hear and I'll definitely miss him in his cameos. RIP Mr Lee

1|0
    0|0
  • I will miss him so much😢. I'm so sad to hear that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sad. Now we have to CGI him in the rest of the Marvel films.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• Was just talking about this with a friend. He certainly did live a long and full life. it will be different him not being there

1|1
    0|0
  • I've been at work all day and find out about it with this question. D: At least he's at peace with his wife now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I bet that if he had a public funeral many famosu actors who acted in many MARVEL movies will be part of the funeral to pay tribute to him.

1|1
    0|0
  • I saw this on the evening news but never knew of him.
    R. I. P

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a marvel fan or anything, but I hope he is resting in peace with the Lord.

1|0
    0|0
  • R. I. P. Mr. Lee. Thanks for your contributions and the memories.

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m gonna miss those cameos i used to really get excited when he popped up

1|1
    0|0
  • Another Great One, hun, Bites the Celebrity Dust but not in Ass Ashes Here, dear.
    Welcome back, CHAR. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna miss him a lot. It's really sad, he was such a talented man. RIP

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m really sad to hear that Mr. Stan passed away. God bless him. 😔😢

1|1
    0|0
  • It’ll be sad to no longer see him as a cameo in those movies of super hero he co-created.

1|1
    0|0
  • Awe I was watching lucky man and liked his cameos in that gunna miss the dude rip

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe he is animated in Spiderman into the spider verse movie. I may miss that

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course!
    My favourite one was the one in the amazing spiderman
    RIP
    :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss him dearly! I can’t wrap my mind around the fact that he’s gone. It’s so sad :(

1|1
    0|0
  • He did seem to live a full & long life.

1|2
    0|0
  • What movies did he cameo in?

1|1
    0|0
  • Rest easy, Stan Lee

1|0
    0|0
  • The size of Hulk... Fist, that much :'(

1|1
    0|0
  • RIP Stan Lee 😭 always in our hearts!

1|0
    0|0
  • ☹☹☹☹☹☹

1|1
    0|0
  • Weill this makes me sad

1|1
    0|0
  • sad. a jolly good man

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh yes. I didn't know.

1|1
    0|0
  • Where's he gone and when is he coming back?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes