What do you think about Conan Obrien?

He is a really great guy with a great sense of humor high IQ and a really awesome personality
He is right..
He is right..
Updates:
Okay what do you think about what he is saying in the picture?

2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• He's fine and perfectly inoffensive, Ninja Sex Party was on his show recently and I love them so I watched for that. But I have no hard opinion on him as a person or his show

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think he's funnier than the rest of the late night talk show hosts hut I nevertheless don't find him That funny as a comic. He has his moments but everyone in his position is given over to doing hacky material.

0|1
    0|0
    • He is awesome lol

• Show All
    • I think its a decent joke about American interests going less towards progress and more towards booty, but it wouldn’t make me laugh out loud. The late night talk show jokes rarely do.

• I see
      But he hit the nail on that one

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 10

• i like to watch his shows and also ellen degeneres show as well, i think they're both funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a stupid Mick and i can say that because i'm mostly Irish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stopped watching him after he left NBC. I liked him back then.

0|1
    0|0
  • He was cool until he got political and now I don't want to watch him oh yea and being on TBS makes him look like a joke too

0|1
    0|0
    • Really how so?

• Show All
    • Well most talk shows will make fun of the president but he has been really nasty with some stuff he said like back in the day Johnny Carson would say stuff but never anything too bad and when Conan does this he alienates half of his audience because of politics and even some others because all the Trump stuff gets so old now

• Well I don't know much about what's going on
      So I can't tell

• no opinion. just not a fan of he his programming type. never found it interesting (jay leno, cobert etc)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I like him but I think he was at his peak about 15 to 20 years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • He is awesome. Hilarious and can tackle any guest. He is great. Even better than Kimmel.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he is very funny

0|1
    0|0
  • He's my favorite of all the late night TV hosts.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a funny guy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes