What do you think about Conan Obrien?

He is a really great guy with a great sense of humor high IQ and a really awesome personality
He is right..
He is right..
Okay what do you think about what he is saying in the picture?

912

Most Helpful Girl

• He's fine and perfectly inoffensive, Ninja Sex Party was on his show recently and I love them so I watched for that. But I have no hard opinion on him as a person or his show

Most Helpful Guys

• I think he's funnier than the rest of the late night talk show hosts hut I nevertheless don't find him That funny as a comic. He has his moments but everyone in his position is given over to doing hacky material.

• He is awesome lol

• I think its a decent joke about American interests going less towards progress and more towards booty, but it wouldn’t make me laugh out loud. The late night talk show jokes rarely do.

• I see
      But he hit the nail on that one