Is there any character you love, but almost everyone else hates?

Is there any character you love, but almost everyone else hates?
I like the actress, character and also her story. There are so many things I have empathy with her.

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Well yeah, Shah Rukh Khan. Almost everyone seems to hate him over here but still he continues to be the most successful actor of bollywood 🤷. There are people who love him but they are much less in number compared to the people who hate him. He is my true inspiration alive irl.

1|1
    0|0
    • I watched this nice movie and this song is dear to me as one girl from India recommended the movie, he doesn't seem like a bad guy at all
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTy9KGKNbA

• Show All
    • I think this is the first Bollywood movie I watched, check it out it is a nice movie I think

• If you wanna watch a Bollywood movie I recommend you this one first it's a such a cool movie and it is really something else when you watch a Bollywood movie so maybe just check it out, it is a different type of expression I guess but it is a movie and a good one, it is about a Pakistani mute child girl who got lost in India and her family is searching for her, now as I read the article I see that is it a true story just with the reversed sides, in reality an Indian girl was lost but in the movie it is a Pakistani girl, anyway, if I interested you in watching something like this I reccomend it is worth of watching, even if only just to experience a Bollywood movie if nothing else, the movie is called "Bajrangi Bhaijaan", it is 8/10 on imdb but I think a lot of Bollywood movies rank high on imdb, anyway, it's worth watching ;) nice movie
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOULyYtgWc

• Well, I like Cersei too, she is my third favorite characters in Game Of Thrones, the first one is Arya, and the second one is Daenerys.
    I also like Rey from Star Wars, I know that some people don't like her but I think she is really interesting character.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Two. Ross from Friends, sure, he's a bit whiny but I still like him xD and then Laurel from Arrow. I don't know if everyone hates her, but most people I know found her to be annoying.

1|0
    0|0
    • I HATE THEY BROKE LAUREL FOR FELISHITTY

• I KNOW. LIKE I LOVE FELICITY BUT LAUREL AND OLIVER BELONG TOGETHER. I'M ONLY ON SEASON 4 THOUGH, HOPEFULLY, THEY'LL GET TOGETHER IN THE END >.>

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Ummm (of course I didn't watch GOT)
    Well I guess it was Ross from friends lol
    And let's see
    DareDevil (Ben Affleck movie)
    Ibtihal from Aşk-ı Memnu (okay I like most Turkish women 😅😅)
    Mmmm what else...
    Alan Harper from Two and Half men
    As for the ladies you can say I love them not just like them 😅😅 specially hue evil ones like poison Ivy in batman

1|0
    0|0
  • Cercei is a crazy, mentally ill bitch. she's like halph of the reason everything goes to shit in GoT LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • You really seem having hate for her.. She is not mentally ill at all, she just have guts to do what others can't, that's why she is mostly the black sheep. It is a cruel word and cruel choices are required to protect your House

• It's from kids' books, but The Grinch and The Cat in the Hat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Theodore Mosby...
    My friends don't like him I don't know why

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of any, but one of my favorite characters is the lich king.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kristen Stewart, most of men and women think she is cold but she looks so cool to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Tüm samimiyetimle söylüyorum. Game of Thrones'da da en sevdiğim karakter kimsenin sevmediği Jamie Lannister'dır benim de. John Snow'a da hiçbir sempatim yok.

• Show All
    • Dizide mi? Sansa'ya gıcığım, Arya'yı da çok severler ama abartı buluyorum. Jon Snow severim bak

• Sansa'ya bir ara ben de gıcık oluyordum çok çünkü starkların başına ne geldiyse onun kraliçe olma sevdasından geldi ama o kadar acı çekti ki daha gıcık olamıyorum. Allah'ı var güzel kız ama.
      Joffrey ile Ramsay'i sevmem de onlara herkes gıcık olduğundan demeyeceğim. Onların haricinde Khalessi'nin drago'dan sonra birlikte olduğu biri vardı ya ona gıcık oluyorum:)

• Hmmm i don't think so... There's charters i love that are underatted, but not disliked or hated.

I guess there is two from anime junko (danganronpa seires) or light (death note) but in these animes both charters have there sides, so it depends what people sides are on.

So i guess some people are on the oppsite side hating these two, while i love them, but since lots of people like and dislike them i don't know if it really counts since both sides are equal amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't think of anything really

1|1
    0|0
  • Kefla from Dragon Ball Super.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jar Jar Binks. 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Cercei.. mmh i would think twice

1|0
    0|0
  • Trump, everyone around me actually...

1|0
    0|1
  • Gambit from X-Men

1|0
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh I love Cersei, she is hot, almost like you ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... No i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Lady gaga

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked Mike "The Situation" from Jersey Shore even when everybody hated him.
    Even though he was arrogant and on drugs I still felt like he was kinda nice compared to the rest.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I like Cersei a lot better than most people do, but Daenerys is still my fave. I also like Milady de Winter, and most people consider her a very unsympathetic character.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesss, I like Jar-Jar Binks... everyone hates this cute guy :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all game of thrones characters even he most evil immoral f-ed up ones. They’re still interesting and well written.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Cerce too

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it got? İ don't like her lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I can think of.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes