Is there any character you love, but almost everyone else hates?

I like the actress, character and also her story. There are so many things I have empathy with her.

720

Most Helpful Guys

• Well yeah, Shah Rukh Khan. Almost everyone seems to hate him over here but still he continues to be the most successful actor of bollywood 🤷. There are people who love him but they are much less in number compared to the people who hate him. He is my true inspiration alive irl.

• I watched this nice movie and this song is dear to me as one girl from India recommended the movie, he doesn't seem like a bad guy at all
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTy9KGKNbA

• I think this is the first Bollywood movie I watched, check it out it is a nice movie I think

• If you wanna watch a Bollywood movie I recommend you this one first it's a such a cool movie and it is really something else when you watch a Bollywood movie so maybe just check it out, it is a different type of expression I guess but it is a movie and a good one, it is about a Pakistani mute child girl who got lost in India and her family is searching for her, now as I read the article I see that is it a true story just with the reversed sides, in reality an Indian girl was lost but in the movie it is a Pakistani girl, anyway, if I interested you in watching something like this I reccomend it is worth of watching, even if only just to experience a Bollywood movie if nothing else, the movie is called "Bajrangi Bhaijaan", it is 8/10 on imdb but I think a lot of Bollywood movies rank high on imdb, anyway, it's worth watching ;) nice movie
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOULyYtgWc

• Well, I like Cersei too, she is my third favorite characters in Game Of Thrones, the first one is Arya, and the second one is Daenerys.
    I also like Rey from Star Wars, I know that some people don't like her but I think she is really interesting character.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two. Ross from Friends, sure, he's a bit whiny but I still like him xD and then Laurel from Arrow. I don't know if everyone hates her, but most people I know found her to be annoying.

• I HATE THEY BROKE LAUREL FOR FELISHITTY

• I KNOW. LIKE I LOVE FELICITY BUT LAUREL AND OLIVER BELONG TOGETHER. I'M ONLY ON SEASON 4 THOUGH, HOPEFULLY, THEY'LL GET TOGETHER IN THE END >.>