What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?

For me it would have to be Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas treats baking, decorating the tree, and the presents/stockings. Oh and going to see Christmas lights.

1623

Most Helpful Girls

• My mom always bakes a ton of cookies and then we make up little packages and cards and bring them around to the neighbours. It's usually me and my dad who go to bring the cookies and we often get invited in for coffee and a snack at one or two of the houses. I love doing that

• I like winter because it’s pretty much the only time of the year that my mother makes latkes which I love & there’s some amazing Christmas markets around

I also really really enjoy Halloween although I didn’t go out or do anything for it this year

Most Helpful Guys

• mine is to not have a Christmas myself but instead spend all the money i would have spent on unwanted/unneeded shit for my family and friends and instead go and visit the homeless, give them food, gloves, blankets and talk to them. done it the last two years. kinda ironic i do something so christian whilst im an athiest yet many christians see the holiday as a time of personal excess

• For me... its not decorating or taking it down... but its having them up for that month... I don't know , well I do know😁... its just such a nice optimistic view with all that decor and history of my old family nutcrackers and lights. I've heard if you're down or depressed, maybe clean or re-decorate a room... well, that change with Christmas decorations makes it pretty easy to live in December for me. 😋