What do you think of my artwork?

That's right! I'm fishing for compliments. If you don't like it then you don't have to answer lol.
What do you think to my sketches?
Nosferatu (1979)
Nosferatu (1979)
Steve Buscemi
Steve Buscemi
Scorpius (Farscape)
Scorpius (Farscape)

612

Most Helpful Guys

• I think they're awesome. I especially like the Scorpius. If I may, and I think it's only an issue in scanning graphite, a simple levels adjustment might help to get more of a value range in your scans. I just did a simple Photoshop "Auto Levels" filter here:
    What do you think of my artwork?

• All that does is make it so your darkest darks go towards black and lightest lights go towards white. I think that reads better and I imagine that's probably closer to how your original drawing looks since you have such a sensitivity there to the value range.

• Oh wow, yeah I didn't think to do anything like that. It looks almost as good as the original. It's weird how much sketches change after being scanned.

• What auto levels does in PS is that it looks at the range of values or tone, and let's say there's between like 10% (greyish) to 70% (dark grey). It's going to kind of stretch the values so that the range is between 0% (white) and 100% (black), but without losing any of the transition between the values. It's my immediate go-to filter with scans, and I think your sketches are so lovely that it's worth applying that kind of thing if you can to really show off your work.

• Pretty damn dope stuff you got there. I like to draw a bit too

• Wow, you can tell you've been practising for a while lol. I haven't done much for years. Nosferatu was the first thing I drew in about 6 years. Practice makes perfect!

• Lol yeah I very rarely draw as well, I've only done three projects in the last two years. And before that I didn't do anything for like three years. But way back in the day when I was like 9-12 I used to draw a lot with my sister and she is amazing at it

Most Helpful Girl

• You are outstanding!! Thats incredible and amazing art work!!! I am into art, but when i see a great talent i see it, and you got a great gift!! Keep it up!