What do you think of my artwork?

That's right! I'm fishing for compliments. If you don't like it then you don't have to answer lol.
What do you think to my sketches?
Nosferatu (1979)
Nosferatu (1979)
Steve Buscemi
Steve Buscemi
Scorpius (Farscape)
Scorpius (Farscape)

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think they're awesome. I especially like the Scorpius. If I may, and I think it's only an issue in scanning graphite, a simple levels adjustment might help to get more of a value range in your scans. I just did a simple Photoshop "Auto Levels" filter here:
    What do you think of my artwork?

1|0
    0|1
    • All that does is make it so your darkest darks go towards black and lightest lights go towards white. I think that reads better and I imagine that's probably closer to how your original drawing looks since you have such a sensitivity there to the value range.

• Oh wow, yeah I didn't think to do anything like that. It looks almost as good as the original. It's weird how much sketches change after being scanned.

• What auto levels does in PS is that it looks at the range of values or tone, and let's say there's between like 10% (greyish) to 70% (dark grey). It's going to kind of stretch the values so that the range is between 0% (white) and 100% (black), but without losing any of the transition between the values. It's my immediate go-to filter with scans, and I think your sketches are so lovely that it's worth applying that kind of thing if you can to really show off your work.

• Pretty damn dope stuff you got there. I like to draw a bit too

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, you can tell you've been practising for a while lol. I haven't done much for years. Nosferatu was the first thing I drew in about 6 years. Practice makes perfect!

• Lol yeah I very rarely draw as well, I've only done three projects in the last two years. And before that I didn't do anything for like three years. But way back in the day when I was like 9-12 I used to draw a lot with my sister and she is amazing at it

Most Helpful Girl

• You are outstanding!! Thats incredible and amazing art work!!! I am into art, but when i see a great talent i see it, and you got a great gift!! Keep it up!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Looks damn good in my opinion. Descriptors not needed to know who you've drawn. Keep it up, you've got talent.

1|0
    0|1
  • Holy fuck balls... These are amazing, truly. I can’t even draw a decent stick figure and you’re drawing images better looking than the Mona Lisa

1|0
    0|1
    • Lmao, I'm sure that's a bit of an over exaggeration. I have a lot of places I could improve. I struggle with hair and blending my shading. But you never know... one day I might be better than da Vinci. I don't see it happening, but you never know lol.

• The Mona Lisa is iconic, but I think aesthetically, your drawings look better and more detailed

• Aww thank you ^_^

• Those are fucking great! I used to be pretty good at drawing (never as good as that though) but I swapped it for writing music and now I can't really draw at all xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, practice is a big part of being good. I can't remember which wise guy said this, but he said something along the lines of, everyone has a thousand bad pictures in us, we just have to keep drawing to get them out of us so we can get to the good ones.

• That's pretty interesting. I've heard something similar about a thousand trash songs too. You could probably apply it to most creative type pursuits

• Absolutely lol. Nobody gets good overnight!

• If you did this, very good and I know because I buy Art big time , over 600 framed pieces, and I would guess 400 unframed.

1|0
    0|1
    • Oh thank you very much :D I'm a bit of an amateur, I don't do it enough to be considered anywhere near a pro yet. But after hearing this I'm considering maybe trying to take it more serious

• Are you a fan of Farscape?

Your art is incredible by the way.

1|0
    0|1
    • It's only one of my favourite shows ever lol.
      Thank you kindly ^_^

• Show All
    • No problem! Glad to know I could help lol

• πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

• Very nice! Respect!

1|0
    0|1
  • These are really cool... but they all look like Steve Buscemi. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really talented.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty good.

1|0
    0|1
  • too light.

0|0
    0|0
    • Blame that on me, I should have scanned them better. They look way darker in person.

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes