I know I am showing my age a little bit. But who here used to or still likes Pearl Jam?

• Yeah, I still like their music
  • Not a fan!

410

Most Helpful Girl

• Favorite band ever!

• Thank you 😊 for this qeustion

• Welcome. But I think a lot of folks may not know understand what they were really singing about.

• I know i feel the same way. That’s why they aren’t mainstream cuz people don’t get it. And they shouldn’t be something a lot of people know because it’s sacred

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah Pearl Jam are great. I can't claim to be a massive fan but there are certainly a few of their tracks that I thoroughly enjoy

• https://youtu.be/xu85_WHGd0w
    Yeah back in the day. No Justin Bieber though.

• Wait. . .

Did you just like them because the music sounded good? Or because you found the what the band sung about to be meaningful?

• Well does Vetter come out with anti-white rhetoric?
      Isn't Anderson Cooper a Vanderbilt? You know a member of one the rich established American dynasties such as the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, The Walton, the melons, Randolphs, Du Ponts etc that influence us politics despite having no official recognised postion? Anderson Cooper is old money, the kind of liberal elite who blames racism and any other problem in thd country on poor working class whites. I dont know if the Vanderbilt owned and transported slaves or whether they imported Chinese labor to build their railways.

• I don't know what constitutes as anti-"White". It isn't like conspiracy mongers define their conspiracy. You seem to just say. . ."you know what I mean" and I certainly do not. What does CNN do that is leftist, socialist, anti-"White", etc., etc? Does the fact that Anderson Cooper is gay do it for you?

How does it work?

And when Eddie Vetter sings about policemen singling out non-"Whites" by saying;

He won the lottery when he was born
      Took his mother's white breast to his tongue
      Trained like dogs. Color and smell
      Walks by me to get to him
      Police man
      All my peaces
      He won the lottery by being born
      Big hand slapped the white male American

So he sings this, but isn't apart of the conspiracy you have defined. I am asking how can that be?
      Who does Eddie Vetter blame for racism? Who did Anderson Cooper blame? Do you have a quote from him?