Do you like the Hershey's Kisses Christmas Bells Commercial?

This iconic advertisement first aired in 1989 and has been iconic to the US holiday season ever since with a couple of minor changes. Hershey's had said they take the money that could be used for advertising every year and give it back to their employees. They have stated they see no sense in making a new commercial every Holiday Season as most companies do. It's like the old saying goes, If it ain't broke don't fix it.

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I like it. First heard it a couple days ago and my first thought was “Hell yeahhh, it’s Christmas time!!” Would be weird if I didn’t hear it. Sort of like the Resse’s (probably spelt that wrong) Halloween commercial where it laughs

1|1
    0|0
  • I've seen it every year for as long as i can remember. Always thought it was cute that the kisses were turned into bells

0|2
    0|0
    • it was actually made from clay and stop-motion animation with a handbell choir

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah its pretty kool
    They really should wait until after Thanksgiving to start the Christmas season and such in my opinion.

0|3
    0|0
  • Whether the give the $ to the employees or not, I like the ad. It's right up there with other iconic ads: Coke's "mean Joe Green" ad. M&M's "He IS real- they ARE real", Dorito's "time machine" ad.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Just Saturday my husband and I were talking about that commercial being on so long.

0|1
    0|0
  • Okay, um, it's cute I guess. It's pretty creative, all they need to do is tidy up the quality a bit if they're still running it these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • True--it is a great commercial and they cannot pull it now. Many people would protest.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yesss 😍😍

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah! LOL it's great.

0|2
    0|0
  • Love it

0|2
    0|0
  • its okay

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• i do. probably just for nostalgic reasons that remind me of childhood

0|1
    0|0
  • I love those little guys, they make such the cutest squeaky noise, if I remember right...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I love it! It’s so cool and that red one wiped its brow after it held that last note!

0|3
    0|0
  • Oh love it is one of the few Yuletide commercials that I enjoy.

0|2
    0|0
  • I do. It’s one of the first holiday season commercials I see. A nice kick off to the season.

0|2
    0|0
  • reminds me of my childhood, and knowing the holidays are here!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's alright. I find most commercials very annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cry every time.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, it was cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's one of the best go Hershey!