Do you like the Hershey's Kisses Christmas Bells Commercial?

This iconic advertisement first aired in 1989 and has been iconic to the US holiday season ever since with a couple of minor changes. Hershey's had said they take the money that could be used for advertising every year and give it back to their employees. They have stated they see no sense in making a new commercial every Holiday Season as most companies do. It's like the old saying goes, If it ain't broke don't fix it.

1016

Most Helpful Girls

• I like it. First heard it a couple days ago and my first thought was “Hell yeahhh, it’s Christmas time!!” Would be weird if I didn’t hear it. Sort of like the Resse’s (probably spelt that wrong) Halloween commercial where it laughs

• I've seen it every year for as long as i can remember. Always thought it was cute that the kisses were turned into bells

• it was actually made from clay and stop-motion animation with a handbell choir

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah its pretty kool
    They really should wait until after Thanksgiving to start the Christmas season and such in my opinion.

• Whether the give the $ to the employees or not, I like the ad. It's right up there with other iconic ads: Coke's "mean Joe Green" ad. M&M's "He IS real- they ARE real", Dorito's "time machine" ad.