If you buy a book but don't end up enjoying it at all do you finish it or give up?

I'm very picky when it comes to books :p
  • I am determined to always finish a book I start!
  • If it's boring I give up and look for one I will like

411

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried, and I mean really tried to complete reading Pride and Prejudice. Heard that women enjoy reading it and wanted to see why. It was so boring! Ten pages to describe 2 minutes of action. I gave up halfway through. I mean every page was filled with her feelings and details of the room and the colors and such... too boring to complete as a book. Did anyone like that book?

• I've never read that one but i often give up on books that i find boring too

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is too short not to enjoy a good book. Bin it and start again.