If a game isn't supposed to be released until tomorrow but Amazon delivers it today, is it unethical to play it tonight?

And as a follow up question, is it wrong to rub it in your friend's nose that you got it early?If a game isn't supposed to be released until tomorrow but Amazon delivers it today, is it unethical to play it tonight?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• what? fuck that, you already paid for it, and if it can be accessed and played then you fucking earned it. it's only unethical to play it if you somehow had stolen the game. and you don't have to rub it in somebody's nose about it unless they keep naysaying and giving you shit or keep telling you to not play the game because they don't like it or think it sucks, then they give you the excuse to rub it in their face

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you got it an hour early you can play it just fine as the servers will be up prior for beta testers, just don’t post it online and enjoy the game for a day.
    Pretty sure you can be a grown up and not rub it in peoples faces though...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No. It's Amazon's fault, and Amazon is run by an evil man who is both Lex Luthor and Morgan Edge.

0|1
    0|0
  • nooo...

nintendo sucks but i'd only get a switch for that game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume that the servers wouldn't be up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you feel it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't rub it in. Not cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... all the reviewers have had their copies for ages, they've just been embargoed until now.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Depending on the game you may not even be able to play it today. Some of them check the date online to make sure it's past the release date. No reason not to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so? I mean pre-order folks have had it downloaded this whole time it just won't be playable until midnight when it's officially released

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Play it tonight.
    2. Don’t rub it in your friends face.. til tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes