Whats fav reality show?

mine is Survivor. the blindsides, the tribal council, secret alliances, jeff probst. love it so much.Whats fav reality show?Whats fav reality show?Whats fav reality show?Whats fav reality show?Whats fav reality show?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Reality TV to me is the ultimate in visual poison, intellectually akin to watching gore and violent shit on the internet in the effect that has on your emotional state. Plus, I know its old to say this, but it's scripted. How can that not be a flagrant misuse of the word 'reality'?

0|1
    0|0
    • 1d

its scripted but so is breaking bad. still good🤷🏻‍♀️

• 1d

Yeah but Breaking Bad doesn't pretend to be real and is creative in storytelling.

• 1d

yeah but the fact that it pretends to be real and can convince so many people shows that its a good show. its good at being a 'reality show'. u know?

• What you call Reality Shows are in fact not real at all. These are just shows that portray all human desires at its best to attract viewers and make money out of this. Continue watching FAKE Reality shows and live in a FAKE world, or wake up, don't waste your time behind a screen and do something meaningful in your life. The actors that are portrayed in these shows have gone through screening and selection. They themselves are acting as per the script they have been given.

0|0
    0|0
    • 20h

My Reality Show is myself; what I have achieved till now and what's my next goals in life ☺☺☺This is my favourite one...

• Show All
    • 5h

I think it's your passtime and hobby to watch Reality Shows. Everyone likes something in their life, it makes you feel happy to watch these things. Like myself I watch Moto reviews and so on. Each human being is different and I have to respect their choices. Sorry for being harsh with u ☺☺☺

• 3h

thats all good and yeah its something to do when im completely bored lol

• Survivor
    Big brother
    Amazing race, sometimes
    Hell’s Kitchen
    Master chef

Those are my fav fav
    I also use to like the real world And jersey shore type ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be Celeb Apprentice with Trump, and I liked the Invention show, Shark Tank is not bad, but I will go with antique Roadshow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to love Fixer Upper because I love renovation and I'm from the Brazos Valley.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate all reality TV shows

0|0
    0|0
  • Rady, The Challenge, by a damn mile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redtube :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking HATE "reality" shows!!!