As the only human left on earth, what would you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Last person alive? Give myself to satan

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the circumstances of the earth. For instance, being the last human alive because everyone else is zombiefied is different from a situation where everyone just poofed without reason.

Assuming it is a situation like the latter, where everyone just vanished (and I wasn’t questioning why), I’d likely just live out my days making the best of what I got. All the city utilities will be out, but there are likely enough water bottles and gasoline (for generators) to last me many years/a lifetime.

If I had the mentality of survival in a world of being the only one, I think my first goal would be to find a good location. First, I’d get a map of the city (courtesy of the library). Then, I’d need a place where I can scavenge food off the land— most food in the abandoned supermarkets is going to spoil or be stolen by animals/bugs likely. I’m going to want to teach myself survival skills. Luckily, we haven’t gone fully digital in the world yet, so there are libraries with plenty of resources.

I could find plenty of entertainment in the abandoned malls / cities. Batteries would go bad at some point. Same with gasoline. But hopefully by then, I have a sort of lifestyle made. I may find a farm and tend that. That would also keep me busy.

Will I go a bit crazy? Possibly, but luckily, traces of humanity would remain, even if humanity was gone. The small pieces left by the billions of humans would surely be enough to last a lifetime for just one person. I have some coding skills. Maybe I’ll put all my time into writing a AI code I can “talk” too. I mean, I’ll have plenty of free time lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Likely die soon after - within months.
    That said, find a new stability eating what I could but that would mostly consist of canned goods and raiding supermarkets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Close my GAG account since I will no longer have a use for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing... just free shopping, roaming n travelling. Then find out the next best thing of human.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to survive and hope that someone else is also alive

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I wouldn't want to live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suicide

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really know

0|0
    0|0
  • spank my monkey i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to survive.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was the point of living

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a bold statement!

0|0
    0|0
  • Create sexbot females that look 100% like real women and blast'em with jizm. Record movies with'em.. As the only human left on earth, what would you do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Run around naked

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes