Would you move?

Current situation:
you're 26. live with your family in Texas so you don't pay rent, and your have a level one position that pays 72,000 a year. Cost of living in Texas is pretty low. Your family lives on Texas

You get an offer from a company in Boston for a Senior position that pays 85,000. Cost of living in Boston is high, and now you would have to pay rent. You don't know anyone in Boston
  • Yes, I would accept offer and move
  • I would consider it strongly
  • I would stay in Texas
    Vote C

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on the job and the company. If Boston was the career I'd been aiming for, heck yes! But if the Texan one is then I'm happy to earn less to be where I'm happy and helpful. Not to mention I can make a difference with the money I'm not paying in rent (or plane tickets to visit my family!)

Most Helpful Guy