How can a bus driver be 15 years old and the other one 30?

Sam and Tom works as bus drivers. Sam is a 15 years old immigrant and has lived in the new country for four years. Although he comes from another culture he's well integrated and he's Tom's best friend. Tom is 30 years old and has worked as a bus driver since he was 25 years old. He helped Sam improving his skills in the new language. Both of them works for the same bus company and it's 18 years age limit on the car licence. You've to go through a bus course for two years. None of them are breaking the law.

So how can the bus driver be only 15 years old and still drive? Ps! There's a lot of clues in the text. I would pm you the answer after you attempting to answer. No, it's not contradictory at all and quite logical (depending on how you view it). #Riddle #SolveThis #JustForFun
Answer reveal: Sam IS 15 years old according to his country's calendar because a year in his country consists of a different amount of days than our 365 days calendar. That means he would be 30 years old if he followed the same calendar as Tom.

911

Most Helpful Girl

• Sam isn't 15 years old, he immigrated 15 years ago? 🤷‍♀️

Most Helpful Guys

• If he was 15 when he immigrated then that gives him 4 years in the new country which would make him 19 and within those 4 years he could've taken the 2 years course even if you can take the course after you get the license he still could have done it after he turned 18, then he would have taken his 18th and 19th year to do the course and hence no laws were broken.

• This is probably wrong since you spoke of him living in the new country for 4 years in past tense and you said he "is" 15 but this is probably my best guess...

• Didn't read it but they would have to be a leap day baby I'm assuming.

• Both of us have to follow each others so I can private message you the answer.