How often do you talk to strangers?

How often do you talk to strangers?

0|3
2431

Most Helpful Guys

  • Pretty much anytime I'm out in public and I get close enough to or in a situation where we get a chance to interact. I talk to them all the time! I actually find people very interesting

    1|0
    0|0
  • 80% of humanity are goofballs. The remaining 20% has value based on a bell curve. That leaves about 5% of humans worth talking too.

    2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

  • I don't usually talk to people I don't know, but I'm really shy and have problems with Social Anxiety Disorder.

    I do want to meet new people, but it isn't really possible for me to do so a lot of the time.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Only in commercial situations really like when they’re customers at my bar or I’m the customer for them, sometimes I talk to people at the gym but that’s really it.

    1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

  • Practically never. I could count the number of times in a year. I need to fix this but don't know how.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I work in retail so I kinda have to everyday but otherwise I dont, unless I have too, like if I'm shopping and have to talk to the cashier or something.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Hardly ever. At least not until they initiate the conversation

    3|0
    0|0
  • Very often, I usually talk with waiters and cashiers comment the weather or tell a joke, something like that

    1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time, its great to get to know people ...

    1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I Iove talking and meeting new people.

    1|0
    0|0
  • In America, practically nobody talks to strangers anymore unless it is strictly business-related.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly on snap but most this world is a little nutty

    1|0
    0|0
  • Not that often.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely, generally speaking.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Daily

    1|0
    0|0
  • Almost every day.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Never unless they talk to me

    2|0
    0|0
  • Rarely

    1|0
    0|0
  • Most days of the week.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Rare

    1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely

    1|0
    0|0
  • Daily.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Daily

    1|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyday

    1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of times

    1|0
    0|0
  • Not that often.

    1|0
    0|0
  • i don't

    1|0
    0|0
  • Probably 2 or 3 times a week

    1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday

    1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday

    0|0
    0|0
  • Male strangers... all the time.
    Female strangers... F’en NEVER!!!
    To much risk of fake accusations.

    1|2
    2|0
  • Not often.

    2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

  • I try not to, unless in a "customer servicey" sense.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday, as long as i dont have a mean face and turn people off i do just fine meeting lots of people.

    1|0
    0|0
  • At least once a day at work when a client comes in or I have to sign for a delivery.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty often actually! I work at a restaurant, so I need to😅

    1|0
    0|0
  • Some time, depends if I'm in the mood to talk to others.

    1|0
    0|0
  • i like to complement other a lot, so almost every day

    1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty often I’m in the business of talking to people.

    1|0
    0|0
  • As in having a full conversation, it's rare for me to that.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Not often but i dont really talk at all

    1|1
    0|0
  • Most the time of they catch my attn

    1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely

    2|0
    0|0
  • Every day that I have work

    1|0
    0|0
  • Like 3 times a week

    1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely

    1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday

    1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t talk to strangers

    1|0
    0|0
  • Never.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely, unless it's necessary or I have to.

    0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Sorry, mom.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday. I work in the hospital

    0|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyday.

    1|0
    0|0
  • never they talk to me it's so annoying

    1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...