Why did we make this stupid family famous?

-they’re bad role models.
-they’re not the brightest. (In being very nice)
-they do not contribute to society or help it in any way.
-they made Kanye crazy.
-They got plastic surgery and yet, they aren’t jaw dropping beauties.
- their lives aren’t really entertaining. Like how can you hesitate between those girls and a great black mirror episode. Who even watches this bs?
Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• So many stupid viewers that tuned in to their show and therefore raised their ratings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Answer: We didn't. OJ Simpson did. The clan patriarch, Robert Kardashian was a friend of his and a young (ish), inexperienced lawyer for his 1990's murder trial. that got him a big up with other celebs. His daughters capitalized on his success (like Paris Hilton) surgically inflated their asses to draw attention.

I'd like to run them all down in slow motion, with a Zamboni.

0|0
    0|0
  • She had an awesome 500k Christmas party was so cool lol
    She has snow put all over

Man these girls are rich though. Damn

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know they are garbage people from head toe perhaps some of them are okay but the rest are crap

0|0
    0|0
  • Yknow what you're giving them t
    Right now?

Attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh this shit is funny that's why

0|0
    0|0
  • Hollywood

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ask me. I hardly watch TV.

1|0
    0|0
  • The last one is just hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is simple look at the floors in the house they are Masonic checkerboard floors they are cool with the Freemasons and Illuminati the dad was super rich they are the elite even though they are complete trash and fuck black guys they can afford to have a show and anything else they want

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a sucker born every minute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this is why the transgendered movement is so accepted now. Bruce transitioned from an olympian to a "stunning and brave" woman. and Kris Kardashian transitioned from a woman to a Japanese boy.
    Only in America!

0|0
    0|0
  • bruce. bruce was famous, so, he married kris, and that's why they're famous. of course bruce is trans and became whatever the fuck she is now

0|0
    0|0
  • You’d have to think some of it is scripted though, right? I mean the way they market themselves they can’t be that dumb. Some of the things they say are kind of bordering on mental retardation

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• This exact question. Every time you devote mental energy to them you're keeping them in the public conciousness. You looked up those pictures so you spent time browsing through many Kardashian images for the dumbest ones, pushing them up on google searches. They exist to be talked about.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not quite. I saw them on an Instagram page nostalgic about the early 2000s and took screenshots

• I dont watch the show but im not gonna lie and say that those memes aren't funny. And kanye was already insane

1|0
    0|0
    • They’re funny because they showcase how dumb they are. I mean Kim thinking about Columbus in the 1900s is insane.

• I’m not a fan of any of them but I’ll admit, they can be funny sometimes.

0|0
    0|1
  • To be fair, that show is very scripted so we don’t really know if they actúa meant those comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly... They're pretty funny. 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Why am I dumb?

• Show All
    • Okay. Go suck a cock. ✌

• lol , stop proving mt point ! you can smoke your pot now.. is that another prove?

• i dont know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes