Why did we make this stupid family famous?

-they’re bad role models.
-they’re not the brightest. (In being very nice)
-they do not contribute to society or help it in any way.
-they made Kanye crazy.
-They got plastic surgery and yet, they aren’t jaw dropping beauties.
- their lives aren’t really entertaining. Like how can you hesitate between those girls and a great black mirror episode. Who even watches this bs?
Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?Why did we make this stupid family famous?

714

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• So many stupid viewers that tuned in to their show and therefore raised their ratings.