What do you think of Ava Maxes new version of Barbie girl?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I am astonished that anybody would do a new version of this. It was bad enough the first time round.

Nearly as astonished, come to think of it, that the guy in the yellow, on the left's hairstyle never caught on. With anybody ever.

• So old version is about a girl who wanted to be a plastic fantastic that and be objectified by men. The new one is about a young lady who wants to be treated with respect and not like a possession.
      I'll admit that I stumbled upon this song because I was looking for her "she's sweet but a psycho" hit thinking it would be a great workout track πŸ˜€

• I need to listen to it again, in that case, lol - I just heard the opening lines, and thought I don't want to hear that shit again - even if it has been? years since it was out the first time round...

• 4d

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't take away one of Denmark's only contributions to the world πŸ˜‚