Which book/story/celeb should be a movie/TV-series?

I've written two Mytakes: a part 1 and a part 2 where I'm sharing my opinions. Please elaborate on why you think your suggestions should be movies/TV-series and what the stories are about. #Movie #TvSeries #Entertainment

87

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Dolly Parton should have a movie made about her life. I find her extremely inspirational. She came from so little and has made a extraordinarily life for herself.

• She's had two made about her early childhood, Coat of Many colors and Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love

• 1d

@Matt57 well then if they've already made a flim about her I think they should make one about George Michael instead

Most Helpful Guy

• Dan Simmons Hyperion Cantos series could be a good series I think
    Dragonriders of Pern with some modernization could be a viable series too
    A book called Delano by Stuart Woods while only one book I think the format of it would make it viable for a series too
    I think a historical fiction along the lines of Vikings focused on the Teutonic knights could be interesting

• What are the plot lines?

• The Hyperion Cantos is a sci fi/space opera series with some horror elements
      There is a conflict between humanity and an artificial intelligence in the future (of the future in which the story takes place) where both sides of that conflict try to effect things in their past to win
      So basically it is a story of that
      Dragonriders of Pern is a classic sci fi/fantasy series where humans colonize some planet somewhere but there is a natural disaster that makes survival tenuous and most sense of history and a lot of technical knowledge is lost so basically it is a medieval setting where there are dragons and this natural disaster is a reoccurring event the dragons were bred to combat it and it follows them as it comes time to combat it again it dates back to the 60s and it has a bit of the corny kitschy vibe that the original star trek series and other shows of the time so it would need some updating
      Delano (I think it is called Chiefs originally) follows three generations in a town called Delano centered on the police chiefs who were all in turn trying to solve some missing persons cases and unidentified dead bodies having been severely beaten
      The Teutonic Knights were the precursor for the templar knights they were an autonomous religious military order that functioned as a quasi mercenary army their exploits in the Slavic countries were later copied en mass in the holy land is referred to as the crusades