What was one of the best days of your life?

58

Most Helpful Girl

• The best day of my life was when I got a cell phone. I was super excited. It was a Sony Ericsson πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ but I was in the clouds ☁️

• Sony Ericsson wow

• Wow, do you still have that ''I get what I want'' attitude?

• I’d like to think I don’t have that attitude anymore I was only 16 and was definitely immature and selfish. With time I’ve learned to differentiate between what I need and what I want and what Im being pressured to want. But now even when I’m shopping and I pick up an item, I ask myself the question β€œdo I really need it?” Lol time unfolds so much! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Ž

Most Helpful Guy

• Woke up one morning to a call from a friend I'm starting a video production company with. He tells me that a guy who was considering investing in us wants a shopping list by the end of the day and to drop whatever I got planned.

Called the girl who eventually became my girlfriend to drive an hour to cover me at work and I spent the day in NYC building our studio and hanging out with my mentor as we kept turning to each other going "were halfway there!"