What was one of the best days of your life?

What was one of the best days of your life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The best day of my life was when I got a cell phone. I was super excited. It was a Sony Ericsson πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ but I was in the clouds ☁️

0|1
    0|0
    • Sony Ericsson wow

• Show All
    • Wow, do you still have that ''I get what I want'' attitude?

• I’d like to think I don’t have that attitude anymore I was only 16 and was definitely immature and selfish. With time I’ve learned to differentiate between what I need and what I want and what Im being pressured to want. But now even when I’m shopping and I pick up an item, I ask myself the question β€œdo I really need it?” Lol time unfolds so much! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Ž

Most Helpful Guy

• Woke up one morning to a call from a friend I'm starting a video production company with. He tells me that a guy who was considering investing in us wants a shopping list by the end of the day and to drop whatever I got planned.

Called the girl who eventually became my girlfriend to drive an hour to cover me at work and I spent the day in NYC building our studio and hanging out with my mentor as we kept turning to each other going "were halfway there!"

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It was the day I went to prom. It was perfect and I would do everything again if I could.

0|1
    0|0
  • Down by the river with someone special

0|1
    0|0
  • When I got filled with the Holy Spirit

1|1
    0|1
  • Finally get my own place. I sacrificed moving out early with roommates so that I could have a place alone and truly on my own.
    Sounds simple, but it was an exciting step into adulthood for me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• The day I got my first Ibanez 8 string. An entire new world opened for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • They day my precious Daughter was born.

1|1
    0|0
  • Getting a nes for Christmas.

0|1
    0|0
  • watching my 2 boys born,2 best days

0|2
    0|0
  • It will be the day I die

1|1
    0|0
  • The day I first got a bj.