Why do people think it’s weird I don’t use social media?

I’m 17 and most of my friends think it’s weird that I don’t use Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat.

15

What Guys Said 5

• The only thing I find weird about you, is the fact that you're way too bright for your age. What's up with that? Don't you want to be on Facebook? Then when your friend farts, you'll get a notification on your phone. Do you want to miss out on that?

• 2d

Why thank you? And nahh I don’t care about those little things. How am I too smart for my age tho?

• 2d

Smart girl. I know a good friend on here who just dumped that shit. This site is OK if the person asking the question is really looking for answers/opinions. But that's rarely the case.

• 2d

Very true!

• I don’t use much social media either, they probably think it’s weird because it’s what’s normal. Everyone uses social media whether it’s one type or another so they must be wacked out to hear that

• I don't think it is weird at all. Most people I know never use it.

• It's not weird it's good you dont have social media, it just means you create your own path instead of being influenced buy others

• Not weird. I don't use them either

What Girls Said 1

• But u do. This is a social media account. But people are obsessed with social media and feel everyone else should be

• 2d

I’m not counting this one. I mean social media that most teens use. I barely use this too