2000's Rock: Breaking Benjamin?

What do you guys think of them? Take a listen.

13

What Girls Said 1

• Love them so much, and I love their new album too.

• 2d

I literally own 6 out of 7 of their albums on CD

What Guys Said 3

• I really like Breaking Benjamin. They have a sort of unique sound in the sense that they have a lot of commercial elements to them, but they don’t sound necessarily pop-ish. They’re a good amount of angst without sounding overly edgy. I think they’re a solid band too for people who want to listen to something a little heavier than standard rock, but don’t want to quite take a step further into metal. It’s like the gatekeeper before going into Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine.

My personal favorite though is Breath. Super catchy, and I love the mix and tone of their instruments.

• They have a few songs I like... solid band with some good tunes. I first heard of them way back when Halo 2 was coming out, since they had a song on the soundtrack... Those were some good times haha.

• 2d

As Halo 2 put it, only the strongest will survive! Haha Halo 2 is one of my favorites in the series.

• 2d

Started all the way back with the original man. I’m OG... lol

• 2d

I've played and own them all except for Wars at this point, lol

• If "teenager" was a genre.