Which Drawing Do Think Is The Best?

I can't draw😭... but I tried my best😂 and sorry for them showing up sideways😒 idky this app does that to most of my pictures.
  • Which Drawing Do Think Is The Best??Drawing 1
    Vote A
  • Which Drawing Do Think Is The Best??Drawing 2
    Vote B
  • Which Drawing Do Think Is The Best??Drawing 3
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Girls

• hey, going on intuition what interests and attracts me the most is b because even if i said all art is expression of life through the artist, at the precise time of the work, b feels a softer more natural flowing expression like you created it with a fluid mind... i would take a guess that perhaps even when you created b you had a portal open you werent even aware of at the time, this could of been caused by something actually quite challenging disturbing annoying etc or life gave you an emotional much needed gateway, a rare expression of your more softer intuitive self secure feminine self, outwardly usually you are the feminine and masculine hard line controlled drawings expressions... now im heart racing so personal experience tells me there's something in that... you may well say bull shit... all i would ask is that you copy my words, as you know weve spoken before, even if in ten or more years it may relate... that i am sure of... xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Your tones are good. i like 1 becuase the shapes seem more appealing to me but all are good.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• second or first, second was my favorite but the first is just as good as the second.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Drawing 3 kinda looks like Donald Glover lmao.
    They are good. 10 x better than what I could ever do

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats the same thing i said when i finished drawing it lol looks just like him rofl😂😂

• The first one is my favorite. I love the bold eyebrows!

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked 1 but also like 3. The eyeberows and eyes are very bold in the 1st one

1|0
    0|0
  • I like drawing # 1, they are all good. I do art too, I do cartoons & portraits.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats cool😃😃 i don't rlly draw like that. I don't think I can draw that good but I like drawing weird pictures that look horrible. I posted some a couple of weeks ago actually😂 I'd like to see your drawings one day tho☺ u should post it!

• You can draw.

• Probably 3 😊 they are all good

1|1
    0|0
  • Drawing one and ur drawings are cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Drawing 2!! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look good. I like drawing three the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number 1

1|0
    0|0
  • i like 2 in my humble thoughts

1|0
    0|0
  • All look good and the same

1|0
    0|0
  • One.