Battle Of The Bands #6 , some Legends in this Bunch. Who is the best out of this 7?

Wow more Heavy Hitters in this 7 . Who you like?
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?CCR Greatest hits My Fav Lookin Out My Back Door, and Have You Ever Seen The Rain
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Billy Joe Greatest Hits My Fav Movin Out and Big Shot
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Marvin Gay Hits My Fav I heard It Through The Grapevine
    Vote C
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Ted Nugent Greatest Hits My Fav Cat Scratch Fever and Sranglehold
    Vote D
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Johnny Cash the #1a my Fav I walk The Line and Ring Of Fire
    Vote E
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Sinatra Best My Fav I did it My Way, and New York
    Vote F
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Nucleua Greatest Hits My Fav Computer Age - Push The Button and Jam On It
    Vote G
I had a black bus driver and he had Nucleus playing on radio. Wikki wikki .

96

Most Helpful Guys

• Personally I'd pick CCR. I could see a strong argument for Sinatra or Cash. I like both of those, but I'd prefer CCR for regular listening. I think I have 4-5 of their CDs. CCR was also the first album I ever got. I got Cosmo's Factory when it first came out.

Most Helpful Girls

• CCR Greatest hits My Fav Lookin Out My Back Door, and Have You Ever Seen The Rain.

I like most of those bands/singers though