Battle Of The Bands #6 , some Legends in this Bunch. Who is the best out of this 7?

Wow more Heavy Hitters in this 7 . Who you like?
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?CCR Greatest hits My Fav Lookin Out My Back Door, and Have You Ever Seen The Rain
    Vote A
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Billy Joe Greatest Hits My Fav Movin Out and Big Shot
    Vote B
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Marvin Gay Hits My Fav I heard It Through The Grapevine
    Vote C
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Ted Nugent Greatest Hits My Fav Cat Scratch Fever and Sranglehold
    Vote D
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Johnny Cash the #1a my Fav I walk The Line and Ring Of Fire
    Vote E
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Sinatra Best My Fav I did it My Way, and New York
    Vote F
  • Battle Of The Bands  #6  ,some Legends in this Bunch . Who is the best out of this 7?Nucleua Greatest Hits My Fav Computer Age - Push The Button and Jam On It
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I had a black bus driver and he had Nucleus playing on radio. Wikki wikki .

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Personally I'd pick CCR. I could see a strong argument for Sinatra or Cash. I like both of those, but I'd prefer CCR for regular listening. I think I have 4-5 of their CDs. CCR was also the first album I ever got. I got Cosmo's Factory when it first came out.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• CCR Greatest hits My Fav Lookin Out My Back Door, and Have You Ever Seen The Rain.

I like most of those bands/singers though

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Damnit, I meant to select Marvin Gaye, but I accidentally tapped the preceding band.
    But I do pick Marvin Gaye.

1|1
    0|0
  • Goddamn you’ve got some good ones in this round.
    I’d have to give the win to Ted Nugent, but the first 5 are all great albums

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry I am too young to answer. I am into new music... although I do enjoy Bob Dylan... Is that old enough?

0|1
    0|0
  • Billy Joel's songs were very popular in our household while I was growing up. So were CCR, Nugent & Sinatra for my older bros & our folks.

0|1
    0|0
  • You made it too hard! Between Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash! Gaw. I love frank just a tiny bit more... so I chose him 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Nugent is a killer guitarist. His best song is the instrumental Hibernation off Double Live Gonzo

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope never heard these wjcnrkwooc

0|1
    0|0
  • Billy Joel
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know these bands

0|1