Battle of the Bands #8, Which of these you think best?

Tears for Fears will be up soon. I decided on these. Some classics here , which band will win? Spinning Wheel I love and I sing that one. One by 3 dog is just a great tune loved by ALL generations if they will listen to it.
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Henry Mancini Best My Fav Pink Panther Theme and Baby Elephant
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Blondie the Best My Fav One Way Or Another and Call Me
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Best of Jackson Browne My Fav Somebody's Baby
    Vote C
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Al Stewart Greatest My Fav Year of The Cat and Last Days of The Century
    Vote D
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?The Guess Who Ultimate collection My Fav No Time, No Sugar Tonight and American Woman
    Vote E
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Blood Sweat and Tears Greatest hits My Fav Spinning Wheel and You Made Me So Very Happy
    Vote F
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Three Dog Night Greatest Hits My Fav One , Mom Told Me not to Come, and Liar
    Vote G

76

Most Helpful Guy

• This is very hard. I’m a huge Henry Mancini fan and have some of his songs on my play list but I’m also a fan of Al Stewart with On the Border my fave. I also love Blood Sweat and Tears asa well as Three Dog Night. I’m going to go with Mancini because I’ve liked him longer than any of the others

Most Helpful Girl