Battle of the Bands #8, Which of these you think best?

Tears for Fears will be up soon. I decided on these. Some classics here , which band will win? Spinning Wheel I love and I sing that one. One by 3 dog is just a great tune loved by ALL generations if they will listen to it.
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Henry Mancini Best My Fav Pink Panther Theme and Baby Elephant
    Vote A
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Blondie the Best My Fav One Way Or Another and Call Me
    Vote B
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Best of Jackson Browne My Fav Somebody's Baby
    Vote C
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Al Stewart Greatest My Fav Year of The Cat and Last Days of The Century
    Vote D
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?The Guess Who Ultimate collection My Fav No Time, No Sugar Tonight and American Woman
    Vote E
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Blood Sweat and Tears Greatest hits My Fav Spinning Wheel and You Made Me So Very Happy
    Vote F
  • Battle of the Bands #8,  Which of these you think best?Three Dog Night Greatest Hits My Fav One , Mom Told Me not to Come, and Liar
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is very hard. I’m a huge Henry Mancini fan and have some of his songs on my play list but I’m also a fan of Al Stewart with On the Border my fave. I also love Blood Sweat and Tears asa well as Three Dog Night. I’m going to go with Mancini because I’ve liked him longer than any of the others

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Stay away from meeeeeeeeee. Buh buh... budududu... budududu... American WOMAN... listen what I saaayyaaayyaayyyayy

Can u figure out who I voted for...

0|1
    0|0
    • A long long time ago
      I can still remember how
      That music used to make me smile
      And I knew if I had my chance
      That I could make those people dance
      And maybe they'd be happy for a while
      But February made me shiver
      With every paper I'd deliver
      Bad news on the doorstep
      I couldn't take one more step
      I can't remember if I cried
      When I read about his widowed bride
      Something touched me deep inside
      The day the music died
      So
      BYYYEEEE BYYYYEEE MS. American PIE! Battle of the bands #9...

• Three dog night for this one. I don't recognize most of these.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tough choice among these. I gave my vote to the Guess Who even though I like four of the others too.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Guess Who. My dad happens to have that same album

0|1
    0|0
  • Momma told me not to come and Jeremiah was a bullfrog

0|1
    0|0
  • After some deliberation between Blondie and Guess Who, I gotta go with Guess Who

0|2
    0|0
  • you have a good collection of music.

0|1
    0|0
  • dony know

0|1
    0|0
  • Blondie.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • Blondie for me. :)

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a tie between Jackson Browne and Blondie.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes