The rumor come out: Is Bruno Mars gay?

Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.The rumor come out: Is Bruno Mars gay?
  • Yes, he does is gay
    Vote A
  • He does not is gay
    Vote B
  • This does is a shit meme from 2016
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• First we need to stop assuming shut unless he says it himself you don't know fucking annoying that is I have had this same assumption happen to me in real life by females even from a girl I liked once and I feel like I'm a pretty normal dude but a friend said it's probably cause I'm so nice and that's fucking stupid nice does not equal gay I don't know what just makes people assume shit but it needs to stop unless someone says they are

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• As my mom would say, he's not gay, just “high-classed” 😂

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• if he is why did he hide it? if he isn't why does someone think its ok to think its ok to cite being gay as wrong? makes no sense either way but then again i dont really care if he is gay, straight, or just a wanker... his music is still shit lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares he's talented enjoy his music or don't listen to it why you care who he's fucking ain't you ffs

1|1
    0|0
  • You really need to work on your English language skills. It's downright painful to try and understand your shitty grammar. Oh and who gives a fuck if he's gay? He's got talent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew it!

Now I dislike all his music, even though I didn't listen to much of it in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interested in his music only
    Not where his peepee goes

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know him but according to the picture probably he is

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think he got that blouse from the men's department
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|0
    0|0
  • yes he does is gay

2|2
    0|0
  • He does not is gay

2|0
    0|1
  • I don't really care.

2|0
    0|0
  • Who cares if he’s gay?

1|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a fuck?

2|0
    0|0
  • wgaf?

1|1
    0|0
  • I never thought he was gay...

1|0
    0|1
  • He is Gay. yes, that is my understanding

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

You know sexuality is important. If a person had Ebola , he would be made to stay in a contained area. What is the difference with sexual diseases? They both can kill many people. So it is ok to be a contagious homosexual or contagious person that has affairs, but not if you have Ebola. Never understood why each are not treated in the same way. When you endanger others health because of risky behavior , it needs to be known. The well being of the meaning out weigh the privacy of the few.

• 7d

Well being of the many out weigh the privacy of the few is what I meant to say.

• I don't give a shit

1|0
    0|0
  • The only that is gay is your English

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, he does is gay

1|2
    0|0
  • Might be Bi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should we care?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he does is gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he does is gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really care at all, maybe women who are into him might but its of little consequence to me to speculate about his sexuality. From his general disposition, I’d believe it, but I’m not gonna approach it with certainty.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes