The rumor come out: Is Bruno Mars gay?

Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.The rumor come out: Is Bruno Mars gay?
  • Yes, he does is gay
  • He does not is gay
  • This does is a shit meme from 2016
    Vote C

719

Most Helpful Guys

• First we need to stop assuming shut unless he says it himself you don't know fucking annoying that is I have had this same assumption happen to me in real life by females even from a girl I liked once and I feel like I'm a pretty normal dude but a friend said it's probably cause I'm so nice and that's fucking stupid nice does not equal gay I don't know what just makes people assume shit but it needs to stop unless someone says they are

Most Helpful Girl

• As my mom would say, he's not gay, just “high-classed” 😂