Battle of The Bands #24 Which March on and which ones doesn't? ? Vote?

How about these? Vote and comment
  • Battle of The Bands #24    Which March on and which ones doesn't?  ???  Vote?Linda Ronstadt my Fav Blue Bayou and It's So Easy
  • Battle of The Bands #24    Which March on and which ones doesn't?  ???  Vote?Lenny Kraviitz my fav Are You Going To Fly My Way
  • Battle of The Bands #24    Which March on and which ones doesn't?  ???  Vote?Will Smith my Fav Miiami and Summertime
    Vote C
  • Battle of The Bands #24    Which March on and which ones doesn't?  ???  Vote?ready For The World Ny Fav Oh Shelia
    Vote D
  • Battle of The Bands #24    Which March on and which ones doesn't?  ???  Vote?Creed my fav Higher, One , and Torn
    Vote E
  • Battle of The Bands #24    Which March on and which ones doesn't?  ???  Vote?Air Supply My Fav All Out Of love and Making Love out of Nothing at All
    Vote F
  • Battle of The Bands #24    Which March on and which ones doesn't?  ???  Vote?REM my Fav Losing My Religion and The One I Love
    Vote G
Here is #24

18

Most Helpful Guys

• #24? I didn't know about these before.

You should put links to the others.
    And why are the photos backwards?

Most Helpful Girl