Is this the way to learn how to drive a car with stick shift transmission?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
When i was starting to learn to drive a friend of mine sent this video since i was learning stick shift lol.

49

Most Helpful Girl

• No, my driving instructor wasn't a metal head, but in my country nobody uses automatic cars so I had to learn directly to drive a car with stick shift transmission, but before going to driving school my father would take me to an open space. He would shout me sometimes. So maybe it's necessary some shouting, either if it's a death metal song or your father fearing for his own life.

Most Helpful Guy

• F*U*C*K* YES

Drift to thrash metal, break up to black metal, have sex to viking metal, go jogging to pirate metal, EVERYTHING TO METAL.