Is this the way to learn how to drive a car with stick shift transmission?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Updates:
When i was starting to learn to drive a friend of mine sent this video since i was learning stick shift lol.

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No, my driving instructor wasn't a metal head, but in my country nobody uses automatic cars so I had to learn directly to drive a car with stick shift transmission, but before going to driving school my father would take me to an open space. He would shout me sometimes. So maybe it's necessary some shouting, either if it's a death metal song or your father fearing for his own life.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• F*U*C*K* YES

Drift to thrash metal, break up to black metal, have sex to viking metal, go jogging to pirate metal, EVERYTHING TO METAL.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is a rather amusing video and it does actually mostly explain it
    Here everyone learns to drive with a manual transmission so no need for such things

1|0
    0|0
  • The number of people who cannot drive manual is truly pathetic.

1|1
    0|0
  • this is the rightest and most efficient way to learn how to drive, show that passion

1|0
    0|0
  • in the uk if you take your test in an auto you can only ever drive an auto which given that most cars here are manual isn't such a good thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha. So funny! I don’t know about you but this actually got me pumped up and motivated about driver safety. πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's how I learned

1|0
    0|0
  • Great, now how do you drive an automatic?

1|0
    0|0
  • This is awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • This is awesome. :-D

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't drive. This is probably why.