Which streaming service do you like best, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, or another?

Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, or another streaming service?
  • Hulu
  • Netflix
  • Amazon
    Vote C
  • Another (please write it)
    Vote D
  • Winterfox, I support old school TV Stations because I support your industry and love paying you money
    Vote E

813

Most Helpful Guys

• Well Hulu is exclusive to US which means I STILL can't watch best documentary I've ever seen Fyre's competitor Fyre Fraud, because SOME HOW no one outside the US has picked it up yet, HOW? HOW? HOW!!!

Hulu can FUCK OFF with their flawed business plan. Bastards. If there was ever a time for them to go international it was when they had EXCLUSIVITY to Fire Fraud. They woulda' got huge international business because so many people want to watch it, and time is running out. They are looking like they might miss the opportunity (please do please do PLEASE DO Some other fuckos fuck fucko Hulu fucko's in the belly button by obtaining the rights to Fyre Fraud fuckos!)

So not Hulu.

I only recently got on Amazon Prime video because Animal Kingdom tv series which while not as objectively good as say Mad Men as a prime example, I find much more enjoyable and watchable. Mad Men is very well made, but just not telling a story I'm interested in, not with characters that I find engaging. Well anyway turns out Amazon Prime video also has some, albeit quite a small number, prestigious or acclaimed movies of recent years. I Tonya, Logan Lucky, Molly's Game. I had not been able to watch these movies I missed in cinema because I had nowhere to do so. I thought.

What I do not like about Amazon is that you have to pay extra for some titles and some titles seem to come on for a very limited time. Also, it feels like there is less quantity, less of a diverse range. Good quality as I said, quantity not so much.

Netflix meanwhile has some of the best tv shows and films, albeit not so hot for the best of recent ones, recent titles sure but not much prestigious or acclaimed ones. Having Breaking Bad for example that's huge, and some great films from years ago such as Gangs of New York and many others I can't recall at this time. They also have a good selection of horror films, albeit almost entirely recent ones. Actually one area Netflix is lacking in is classics, or not necessarily classics but just films from the classics era in general, anything before 1980s basically. Loads of horrors but what about the old horrors, the classics, the grindhouse the horror b-movies? No.

Amazon Prime has a few decent old horrors, some proper B movie lookin' tings I love that stuff.

Oh but Netflix has Fyre! FYRE! FYRE! FYRE! Best thing I've seen all year. No one else outside the US has anything Fyre related... yet.

Amazon Prime recently has Game of Thrones again which means I can finally finish my 5th re-watch which I started A YEAR AGO! ... so that's big.

The biggest joke of it all - Blockbuster coulda' bought Netflix out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4mY4FHyT80https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-znQL-PLq0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvLeUEuKYG8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY2k8_sSTsE

• im using amazon at the moment because i want to see the grand tour but it doesn't sit well because i hate jef bezos just like i hate the way netflix pays no tax in america but then claims a 220million dollar rebate.

• I haven't been watching Grand Tour. I found the guys funny, but the antics just got too predictable back in the TopGear days. Is it more of the same TopGear or is it genuinely it's own show?

• imagine the three of them having fun with a massive budget and no BBC stiff upper lip bias thrown in. its so much better than top gear ever was and i watched top gear since the days when it was actually about cars lol. honestly if you get chance to at least trial an episode i suggest you do

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazon and Netflix my go to. But I'll always adore Netflix (even though they update slow as fuck.)