Do you watch anime?

Sorry I know this question has probably already been asked a lot, but I'm curious how many people on G@G actually watch. I'll take anything that's Japanese animation or "inspired" by Japanese animation. Feel free to list the animes you watch 😊
  • Do you watch anime??Yes
    Vote A
  • Do you watch anime??No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Rarely. I use to really be into it. I just don’t care to watch anything. But my favorite one is still samurai champloo. The story, music, characters. Just awesome

0|2
    0|0
    • My search for the Sunflower Samurai is over

• Actually, I'm glad I watch Samurai Champloo before Cowboy Beebop. I would have viewed Samurai Champloo as slow paced.

• I remember watching samurai champloo. I'm sorry to say but wasn't my favorite show. It was cool, I enjoyed it but it was also weird to me, but I always hear people saying they love it, so its probably just me haha πŸ˜‚ thanks for sharing πŸ‘

Most Helpful Guys

• Only a few anime, like:
    -Fist of the north star, i hate to admit it but this anime made me cry a lot
    -Baki
    -Jojo
    -And guts

0|1
    0|0
  • When I can find the time to get around to it. I certainly love it. I even used to draw it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya, I'm starting to realize the older I get the harder it is to find time to just sit and watch it for a while. But I still enjoy the times I can πŸ‘

• Show All
    • Yeah I mostly watch subbed too

• One more reason I want to learn Japanese.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes,

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to watch a lot of anime. I still do if there is something interesting like a silent voice or kimi no na wa.

0|1
    0|0
  • Currently watching a few things.
    Non- Anime:
    Vikings

Anime:
    Mobile Suit Gundam Seed - Remaster
    Will always love:
    Cowboy Beebop and Samurai Champloo

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to watch them a lot as a teen. By now it's a once every couple of years thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not for me I think it's something that Oriental children enjoy watching

0|0
    0|1
  • I dont, I never bothered to look at it so I don't know if Id like it or not. From the looks of it I most likely wouldn't tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I rather read manga, unless it only exists as an anime.

0|1
    0|0
  • You mean cartoons yeah with the grand kids bugs bunny is always a classic

0|0
    0|0
    • Not exactly the same thing but yeah definitely bugs Bunny will always be a classic, just like Tom and Jerry 😾🐁

• Here is fun fact. Did you know Chuck Jones work on not just on Tom & Jerry, but also did Bugs Bunny as well.

• Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

• Yep.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't, I have dignity.

0|0
    0|1
  • I used to but don't any mΓ²re

0|1
    0|0