Do you watch anime?

Sorry I know this question has probably already been asked a lot, but I'm curious how many people on G@G actually watch. I'll take anything that's Japanese animation or "inspired" by Japanese animation. Feel free to list the animes you watch 😊
  • Do you watch anime??Yes
  • Do you watch anime??No

511

Most Helpful Girls

• Rarely. I use to really be into it. I just don’t care to watch anything. But my favorite one is still samurai champloo. The story, music, characters. Just awesome

• My search for the Sunflower Samurai is over

• Actually, I'm glad I watch Samurai Champloo before Cowboy Beebop. I would have viewed Samurai Champloo as slow paced.

• I remember watching samurai champloo. I'm sorry to say but wasn't my favorite show. It was cool, I enjoyed it but it was also weird to me, but I always hear people saying they love it, so its probably just me haha πŸ˜‚ thanks for sharing πŸ‘

Most Helpful Guys

• Only a few anime, like:
    -Fist of the north star, i hate to admit it but this anime made me cry a lot
    -Baki
    -Jojo
    -And guts

• When I can find the time to get around to it. I certainly love it. I even used to draw it.

• Ya, I'm starting to realize the older I get the harder it is to find time to just sit and watch it for a while. But I still enjoy the times I can πŸ‘

• Yeah I mostly watch subbed too

• One more reason I want to learn Japanese.