What do you think of Ariana Grande?

She's so cute and pretty And I love her voice One of the best singers out there she's amazing live too. What do you guys think about Ariana Grande?What do you think of Ariana Grande?What do you think of Ariana Grande?What do you think of Ariana Grande?
  • I like her
    Vote A
  • she's meh
    Vote B
  • I don't like her
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• i love her so much. going to her concert this spring. its some sort of trend by lame edgy teenagers to hate on her when she’s the least problematic artist today. aim that hate towards r kelly. she's crazy talented, there's no arguing on that. her vocal range is just a single reason she deserves her fame unlike other girls in the industry nowadays. she is THE MAIN POP GIRL as of right now, she's breaking records with every release. right now, 3 of her singles occupy the billboard top 3 spot. this hasn't been done SINCE THE BEATLES. also meaning she's the only SOLO ACT to achieve this. ALL of her thank u next album tracks are charting at top 50. so to all the old men saying she makes “shitty” music, something is working here.

3|0
    2|5
    • Cuz the screeching is totally great. Fucking blow my ears out

• Show All
    • you know you’re only proving my point about annoying edgelords that hate ariana because she's pop right? go hate your life elsewhere lmao

• I’m not a edgelord 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I don’t hate my life. So

• I think she's pretty shit. Over sexualised little year 7 trying to hang with the year 11s thinking their cool when they're pathetic.

2|5
    5|1

Most Helpful Guys

• She's pretty, she works hard and has musical talent. A lot of young people I know on the alt right look up to Hitler, I try and get them away from that or harness it for as much good as I can. They mean well but their political beliefs as white nationalist have aligned them with some really bad stuff and it doesn't have to be like that. It's the same with her, she probably means well but she's mixed up with people that endorse killing live babies, sex with children and ghoulish policies regarding so called "trans kids" that are on a level with some of Dr Josef Mengele's ideas. So pick your heroes carefully is all I can say.

1|0
    1|2
  • I don't like her. I hated the character she played on Victorious and Sam and Kat, I disliked her for that clip of her a few years ago in a store running down our country and I don't like the nasally way she sings.

A couple of her songs are ok. If I didn't know who was singing them or I didn't know anything about her I might like them more but overall I don't care for her.

To be honest... on a personal level I dislike most actors and entertainers.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She is a snotty little brat. A terrible influence for women and men. She is unattractive and super overrated. She is like a adult who never grew out of a little kids body.

1|4
    2|0
    • How is she a terrible influence?
      I dont think she is.

• There was a video of her apologizing for saying stupid. You could tell how she didn't even mean her apology and how half assed it was.

• Truthfully, I don't think about her at all. Any famous person who's over hyped and face is plastered everywhere all the time, are the one's I scroll on past because I don't care. She's no exception to that rule.

2|2
    2|1
  • I think she has a lot of positive potential but she's mainly just been manipulated & used & now doesn't really know up from down, good from bad. I think she could be a really good entertainer & philanthropist if she had a mentor similar to Meryl Streep or Delta Goodrem, then she could see things from both sides & stop herself from being used to sell the kinds of things she does, the way she does. More of a Beyonce than a Gaga.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that she’s still considered hot even though she doesn’t have the titts and ass that everyone things they need these days. I think she has an amazing voice but limits herself with the kind of music she makes because all her songs are sexual and sound the same.

0|0
    0|1
  • She's an idiot. I don't like her music, her personality, and what she's doing to little girls.

2|5
    2|0
  • There is just something about the way she acts that makes her so dislikeable. Can't put my finger what, but I just don't like her character.

1|3
    3|0
  • I think she is quite pretty and is very talented. My opinion has definitely changed of her since I realized that all her songs weren't like "Problem". XD

0|0
    1|2
  • I don't like her. She cheated on her ex-boyfriend and his jealousy drove him to suicide.

1|0
    2|1
  • She has over tanned herself - she looks like a lobster
    Her face is okay. But her screechy voice is what really makes me dislike her

1|4
    0|1
  • She has an amazing voice & makes really catchy great songs, everything else about her leaves something to be desired

1|0
    1|4
  • Ariana Grande sounds like something you'd order at Starbucks.

Simples...

3|1
    1|0
  • Overrated, manufactured pop fodder for brainwashed teenagers.

1|3
    4|1
  • great singer. i personally don't like her music but i can see and hear that she is an incredibly talented singer.

in terms of physical appearance? she's cute but thats about it to me

0|0
    1|1
  • SHE HAS THE BEST CATCHY SONGS <3
    LOVE YOU ARIIIIII

3|0
    1|3
  • Nothing. I don't care about her. She might die, and I'd be like "meh…whatever".

1|2
    4|0
    • Yo, pink dislike army. Would you care enough to leave reasons for your dislike? Am I obligated to care about her or what?

• I dont know anything about jer but her voice is like a sirens song. she's so cute/ and hot that she could be a total slut and i prolly wouldn't give af. Im smashin if i get the chance.

0|0
    3|2
  • I like her song next, but I am not a fan of modern music. I think she seem cute and i like her voice, sexy, hot, hot... but then again she is one of the Illuminati that sold her self to music industry.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know her personally so I can't hate on her. Her music isn't my taste though. I can't say much about her tbh.

0|0
    1|1
  • I recognise that she is a great singer, but I personally don’t really like her, also her music isn’t my style

0|2
    1|0
  • Well as one of my mate's said she is princes thigh gap.
    But I wouldn't want a long term relationship with her.

1|0
    1|0
  • When she was on Nickelodeon playing Cat, she was awesome!

1|0
    1|0
  • Well in terms of beauty she's so pretty.
    But in terms of personality she's a crazy anti Christian lgtb supporter. Her fans went mad at me

0|2
    3|0
  • I don't like her. She's such a bad fucking role model for girls my age.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    1|1
  • She's very pretty and had an amazing voice but her music's not really my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Music's trash but she's hot as hell, I'd fuck the hell out of her. That's about it.

0|1
    2|1
  • I think She has some good music and songs and she will only get better as she get's older.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know anything about her so I think nothing.
    I'm indifferent.

1|0
    0|0
  • She has had brow lifts, rhinoplasty and lip fillers done.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not really a fan, I like older music from other centuries accutaly

1|0
    0|0
  • She is very good looking but not a fan of her music

0|0
    1|0
  • Appearance-wise, she is not really my type.

1|2
    1|0
    • I could not help but notice a pattern:

[If someone says they like her]
      Blue down vote
      Pink up vote

[If someone says they do not like her]
      Blue up vote
      Pink down vote

I think Ms. Grande is most popular with girls, and not so much with men, it makes me think most of her fans are girls who look up to her in some way.

• Boooorrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg

1|3
    1|0
  • Gorgeous AF. She's actual goals.

1|1
    1|5
  • Love her

2|1
    1|3
  • Ewww

1|1
    1|0
  • Super hot
    🤷‍♂️

1|0
    1|2
  • Ugh. She doesn't look good either.

0|2
    1|0
  • don't like her

1|2
    2|0
  • Not very airy OR grand!

1|0
    1|0
  • I see her ugly really at most average

1|1
    1|0
  • She hot love her music.

2|0
    1|2
  • She is beautiful and I love her songs.

2|0
    1|3
  • She's so small and cute. I like her.

2|0
    1|4
  • She's a bit of a diva.. I strongly dislike her.

1|1
    0|0
  • So overrated.

1|2
    0|0
  • Overrated and (somewhat) fake, just like the rest.

0|3
    0|0
  • She looks fake and her music is bland.

0|0
    1|1
  • I love her

1|0
    1|2
  • She's an amazing singer

1|0
    1|1
  • I love her

1|0
    1|1
Show More