How is my photography?

I love photography! I'm a beginner photographer, are these pictures any good? Or do you have any pointers and tips for me? Which picture do you like best?How is my photography?How is my photography?How is my photography?How is my photography?
  • Flower picture
    Vote A
  • Bridge picture
    Vote B
  • Grey picture
    Vote C
  • Boy in field picture
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All your photos are beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜

If you are using a camera (thatโ€™s not your phone), Iโ€™d suggest you use photography filters to soften the effect on the water flow (filters such as: ND4, ND6, ND8). To add tint to your black and white photo use the (graduated filter), and for outdoors you can use a UV filter. You can add great sparks to the light bounce using filters like (4,6,8 point star)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the MHO! I really appreciate it! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Most Helpful Guys

• As far as content, the last two tell stories (which is what you want in artistic photography).
    The boy with the toys is a good portrait, but it tells a story thatโ€™s very common.
    I chose the last one because the story isnโ€™t something Iโ€™ve seen very often. It makes me linger and wonder what all is happening, and thatโ€™s what you want as an artistic photographer.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all quality photos. The flowers needed a higher (?) f-stop to get a deeper range of focus.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This How is my photography? is outstanding! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Pretty good for a beginner. I don't know much about photography but love the pics! Especially the grey one :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Your pics are awesome. But since you made us pick, I chose the bridge. That's gorgeous. A professional photographer told me to crop the pics tight. He said that too much extraneous background, detracts from the subject.
    How is my photography?How is my photography?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about photography but these look great except the first one

1|0
    0|0
  • The bridge is centered very well, I donโ€™t like the flower picture because there not enough of them to have only a few in focus.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the bridge picture. Your photography is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went with bridge pic but grey pic is great as well. Keep up the good work.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is outstanding!๐Ÿ’™ You are very talented keep up the good work!๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • I think your pictures are really good. You have a good eye for what would make a good photograph.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to get back with you. I about to head off to bed. But I had had a camera in hand since I was 10. I shot only film and wet and dry plate camera's. ( think mid 1800's to mid 1900's style cameras)

What do you want know? Do you want help on making developer? How to set up a enlarger? What type lens do you need? What type of lens filters I should get?

I know cameras from the 1800's upto the brand new 2018 Nikon F2 and FM6. These are all film cameras.

I do small format like 35mm to 120mm film and all the wsy up 8x10 and 30x32 large view cameras.

So how can I help you? Also need proof of my work? Not a problem. Can take care of that in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • seems good for a beginner. Seems taken by experienced photographer

1|0
    0|1
  • Second and last pics are good. U should work on 4:3 frame

1|0
    0|0
  • 2nd and last. How can I vote for both? ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the grey picture ๐Ÿ˜