How is my photography?

I love photography! I'm a beginner photographer, are these pictures any good? Or do you have any pointers and tips for me? Which picture do you like best?How is my photography?How is my photography?How is my photography?How is my photography?
  • Flower picture
  • Bridge picture
  • Grey picture
    Vote C
  • Boy in field picture
    Vote D

513

Most Helpful Girl

• All your photos are beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜

If you are using a camera (thatโ€™s not your phone), Iโ€™d suggest you use photography filters to soften the effect on the water flow (filters such as: ND4, ND6, ND8). To add tint to your black and white photo use the (graduated filter), and for outdoors you can use a UV filter. You can add great sparks to the light bounce using filters like (4,6,8 point star)

• Thank you for the MHO! I really appreciate it! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Most Helpful Guys

• As far as content, the last two tell stories (which is what you want in artistic photography).
    The boy with the toys is a good portrait, but it tells a story thatโ€™s very common.
    I chose the last one because the story isnโ€™t something Iโ€™ve seen very often. It makes me linger and wonder what all is happening, and thatโ€™s what you want as an artistic photographer.

• They are all quality photos. The flowers needed a higher (?) f-stop to get a deeper range of focus.