Jay z and Beyoncé accept Brit award in front of Meghan Markle portrait. Thoughts?

this has got to be one of the best moments of thjs year so far. i love Meghan and i love beyoncé. the British media has been so awful to Meghan every since she got married. im so happy royalty is recognising royalty. im on season 5 of suits (no spoilers)Jay z and Beyoncé accept Brit award in front of Meghan Markle portrait. Thoughts?

715

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cos she's half black the white British public are distraught and traumatized lmao big up meg

• Not really, she compares herself to Princess Diana whilst she’s a power-hungry woman who’s also carries narcissist traits. Not fit for a Duchess.

• I’m Persian. Not Caucasian lmao.

• I think it’s mkre racist folk bringing her colour into it

Brits despise her because she’s everybit the American steriotype the Brits hate

Brits hate people who show off, Meghan shows off. Brits hate people taking the piss out of their tax funded royal family, Meghan has stuck to fingers up at the royal family since then

Then there’s her family if she was so proud of her black heritage why was only her mother there? Where was her mother’s black parents, her black cousins, her black uncle and aunts?

No where to be seen.

She’s took everyone for a mug.

Ps queen Charlotte was all black