Jay z and Beyoncé accept Brit award in front of Meghan Markle portrait. Thoughts?

this has got to be one of the best moments of thjs year so far. i love Meghan and i love beyoncé. the British media has been so awful to Meghan every since she got married. im so happy royalty is recognising royalty. im on season 5 of suits (no spoilers)Jay z and Beyoncé accept Brit award in front of Meghan Markle portrait. Thoughts?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cos she's half black the white British public are distraught and traumatized lmao big up meg

1|0
    0|0
    • Not really, she compares herself to Princess Diana whilst she’s a power-hungry woman who’s also carries narcissist traits. Not fit for a Duchess.

• Show All
    • I’m Persian. Not Caucasian lmao.

• I think it’s mkre racist folk bringing her colour into it

Brits despise her because she’s everybit the American steriotype the Brits hate

Brits hate people who show off, Meghan shows off. Brits hate people taking the piss out of their tax funded royal family, Meghan has stuck to fingers up at the royal family since then

Then there’s her family if she was so proud of her black heritage why was only her mother there? Where was her mother’s black parents, her black cousins, her black uncle and aunts?

No where to be seen.

She’s took everyone for a mug.

Ps queen Charlotte was all black

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do not assume it’s her race that caused tension between the royal family as that’s false. They wouldn’t have let Harry wed her if that was the case to begin with.

I do not think Meghan Markle will become Queen, well most likely not anyway, as there are many who are in line to the throne. Harry’s chance to become King is low let alone Meghan who’s an outsider.

Also, we despise her as she is not fit for a duchess not even for Prince Harry. Prince William and Harry have not been getting on since Harry wedded Meghan. Harry use to be so humorous around his brother in public now (even with Kate). It just seems like they’re doing it for the press now.

Meghan carries narcissistic traits and is power hungry. William is not fond of her and neither is Kate. The tension between the two is crystal clear.

The drama between her and her family made the Royals look like fools. When she wrote a letter to her father she already it was going to be leaked to the press so she planned it all out. It’s obvious by the writing and language context used it was ‘too perfect’ experts claimed.

Lastly she compares herself to Princess Diana a lot yet none of the public thinks the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also the ‘painting’ of Meghan behind Jay Z and Beyoncé is utterly atrocious.
      Why couldn’t they place a painting of Kate and she is more likely to become a Queen than Meghan Markle ever will?
      No disrespect but facts.

Evidently, it has got nothing to do with title but something else. I’m sure we can guess that as Beyoncè is known for creating such movement before at the Super Bowl.

• Lol. I'm sure they didn't have time for her when she was on suits.

0|0
    1|1
    • a lot of people were on suits

• My point stands. I'm anti-monarchy. She's really just another welfare burden for taxpayers to fund and is only there to make the royal family look good.
      Jay z ans Beyoncé accept brit award in front of Meghan Markle portrait. thoughts?

• The British media hasn't given a crap about Meghan Markle since her wedding day. Hell, even the media where I live, in the royal borough of Windsor, doesn't give a crap about Markle or whatever she's been doing. We've got far bigger, more important things to be concerning ourselves with right now. And I imagine that's why she's becoming increasingly loud and obnoxious- being a princess IRL ISN'T about being worshipped or idolized, like she thought it'd be and most Americans like you assume it is. It's just something you are, and not that special.

1|3
    0|0
  • Again, another bullshit. They're just dissing everyone to be in front of the first "black" member of the royal family.
    She's as black as me after an hour in the sun.

1|2
    1|0
    • so spending an hour in the sun suddenly turns your mother or father black?

• Show All
    • you said she is as black as you, which would suggest you have at least one black parent. remember where this started. then you went nuts about how black people aren't better (which was never said) and black people aren't special (again never said)... so that sad victim mentality came out again
      you can join the likes of jussie smollet in the false victim parade

• @Guanfei the girl doesn’t even call herself black

• Cringe worthy. I'm no suprised the British media hate Meghan just recently she had a huge party at the British taxpayers expense.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t like Beyoncé anymore she’s got her head up her arse, used to like her when she was in destiny’s child. Not anymore, ruined her image by screaming about black empowerment while wearing Eurasian hair extensions with added bleach and straightening

if she’s going to scream black empowerment, she wants to prove it

standing in front of a portrait of a half black woman who not only shunned her white side but also her black side is laughable.
    We are sick of the American already send her home

0|0
    1|0
  • The wealthiest house negros in the world are still controlled by the Queen of England.

1|2
    2|1
  • I dont see how it has any significance or why someone would consider beyonce or Jay z royalty.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well if you think about it, they do review "royalties" for their music but neither of them have an official title.

• she's a pain in the butt... lol
    season 5 of suits only... cmon now, season 5 was a good one I think

0|0
    0|0
  • What the hell are you talking about? The British media loves Meghan. JayZee and Beyonce are a pair of cunts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even notice the really fake looking picture in the background cause of that chick on the left's boobs!

0|0
    0|0
    • look it up its real

• Show All
    • A quick Google search has revealed to me that he I'm fact used to be a cocaine dealer, has rapped about doing cocaine and has a generally sordid upbringing.
      However to his credit, he is now an advocate of the war against drugs.
      Not sure I buy it though

• his life journey is really amazing. from dealer to multi millionaire, and his music as well, from bragging to telling people how to live right. his latest album is what brought me into his music. it was so sweet, thoughtful and inspirational.

• I will agree Meghan is royalty. But Beyoncé and Jan z royalty? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I might need to take a shit later, that's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • All three of those people are over rated and superficial as fuck best especially over rated

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly saw this on the news and was thinking the entire time, what is Jay S wearing

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont care about celebrities not going to lie

1|1
    0|0
  • None of those people are British...

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re both sluts

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes this important in any way?

0|0
    0|0
  • ... lemmings and hollywood go together great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who are these people again?

0|0
    0|0
    • people way more successful and humble than u will ever be

• Haha 😂 probably more successful yes. But I don’t idolize these people like most millennials do. I actually try to put in the work to be successful.

Recommended myTakes