What would you do if you were in their situation?

Skip the video to 0:54

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• It's late and my stupid phone won't shut off the volume for YouTube... My roommate is sleeping... :( Can you explain the seniaro?

1|0
    0|0
    • Beavis and butthead are knocking on a door where the band AC/DC is on the other side, beavis is kicking at the door yelling for them to give him and butthead some chicks.

Door opens, the guitarist is there. He looks at them, then whistles for someone to show up.

This very tall blonde woman walks up, she has a cape on and she holds a drill in her hand. She cuts it on and licks the side of it and grins at beavis and butthead and they freak out running and she chases them

• You know girls they are silly :)

• and it is possible to give your reply MHO because you earned if for such a detailed description very impressive! and I thank you again for it because while I am Christian myroom mate is stronger and would give me a hard time about watching a clip like that if he heard it but I am a beavis and butthead fan they so funny and thank you for sharing this

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not to brag, but I do a brilliant impression of butthead 😂😂😂

In their situation.. I’d be honoured that I was even that close to AC/DC 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂 i actually do a good impression of beavis especially if im saying "FIRE! FIRE!" One time years ago my mom was playing metallica in the car and it reminded me of a time beavis was watching a metallica video so i just said the same thing he said in his voice. "Yea yeah YEAH YEAH! ROCK!! ROCK!! Metallica rules!!"

• Wow think of what we could achieve together.. we could bring Beavis and Butthead back!! (Again)

• What a great show. I liked it when they ran into Hank Hill in DC.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good show.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably faint and when I came to, then I'm going hightail it outta there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hire someone to do some dirty deeds done dirt cheap to the chick with the drill.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd steal the drill and drill her, with 2 different things

1|0
    0|0
  • This show was cool, It needs a comeback

1|0
    0|0
  • I AM CORNHOLIO!

1|0
    0|0
  • RUN LIKE HELL!