What's a weird thing to imagine?

Ok so this is simply for entertainment purposes, but what are things that make you go "huh. That would be weird."

It can be either weird in a useful way or useless way doesn't matter.

Examples :

Life with subtitles.

Snakes that aren't long but wide instead...

Rubber shoes for spiders (imagine what sound that'd make?)

Etc
What's a weird thing to imagine?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• If I ever become the king of the world, I'm going to make some very positive changes. One change I'm making is genetically modified ice cream. It will come packed with every possible vitamin, mineral and nutrient you would ever need. If you wanted to, you could completely live on it. It won't make you fat or cause you to become diabetic. In fact, the more you eat, the more weight you'll lose. Doctors will recommend that you eat 10-15 bowls per day. (And it will be free.)
    What's a weird thing to imagine?

When a plane crashes, the plane is demolished and all the passengers all die. But for some reason, the “black box” doesn’t have so much as a scratch on it.
    www.jagranjosh.com/.../black-box-location.jpg
    (Yeah, I know. The black boxes aren’t actually black, and green cards aren’t green. I don't know who comes up with this crap.)
    So when I become king, the entire plane will be made out of this black box material. Crashing into mountains, will now just be a slight inconvenience. Everyone will walk away from the crash without a scratch. As a matter of fact, if you can find a runway, you can just take off again.

Lastly, when I become king, all women will be required by law to carry their personal owner’s manuals with them at all times. If you want to approach a girl in a bar, but you don’t know what pickup line will work, you just ask her to let see her personal owner’s manual. (by law she’ll have to let you see it.) Just go in the index and look under pickup lines. There you’ll find her 5 top favorites. When your girlfriend asks you if her butt looks big in these jeans; just check the manual. It'll all be in there.
    What's a weird thing to imagine?

• I wonder if men dressed as women, wore the make up, But still act like a man and women dressed like men and never touched make up and still acted like woman. If that did happen would men get PMS

Most Helpful Girl

• Wearing gloves on our feet and hats on our asses

Living in the spirit world and when we die we end up in the physical world

Dogs leashing humans and taking their humans out for walks