The ones that were mind blowing for me were:?

-Lucy
-The Matrix
-A Space Odyssey
-Interstellar
-Good Will Hunting
-Pulp Fiction
-Limitless
-Fight club
-The Prestige

And many more... which ones are your favorite mind blowing movies? ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe ones that were mind blowing for me were:?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The Matrix trilogy, the original Star Wars trilogy, the original Lord of the Rings trilogy, Inception, Shutter Island, Titanic. Pretty much movies that is sci-fi, thriller movies, and anything that makes you think not only about life , but get your brain going. I mostly like movies with true to life scenarios and where you learn morals to apply to your life.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Great choices! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• 3d

Yep, I pretty much like old school movies. There is not a lot good movies hardly anymore. Too much sex and other junk. I rather watch The NeverEnding Story movies , It's a Wonderful Life, the good Disney animated movies and some life action ones. Movies like Nerve, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Contagion are one of the few good modern movies I like.

• 3d

Live*

• Lotr, matrix, Lucy, titanic, avatar, movies like that

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I agree with Lucy, The matrix, and interstellar. The only other ones I have seen are Limitless and The prestige. Limitless was really fun, but not mind blowing to me. The prestige had some interesting ideas, but I thought was a terrible movie

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

The Prestige is not a mind blowing movie but really liked the looping and plot of the movie, thatโ€™s why is the last in my list.

Any other movie you found mind blowing besides the ones I mentioned?

• Show All
    • 1d

Thanks for the MHO!

• 1d

Youโ€™re welcome! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Well Lila my list is quite short!

Lucy
    The Matrix
    The Godfather
    Beautiful Mind

๐Ÿ˜„

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Lila! Ya me cambiaste el nombre! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Iโ€™ve had a lot of movies that were pretty crazy. But I think one that really had me thinking was the movie Enemy. The last 10 second scene before the credits rolled was a โ€˜WTF?โ€™ moment. Just when I thought I had the movie figured out, what they showed threw my whole theory off.

Check it out (the movie is on Netflix) and if you need the movie explained as most do, just search on YouTube, โ€˜Enemy Explainedโ€™ by Chris Stuckman. Donโ€™t watch that video unless you want to spoil the ending...

1|0
    0|0
  • Schindlerโ€™s list
    Life is Beautiful
    Shawshank redemption
    Split
    Matrix
    A beautiful mind
    I am legend
    Seven pounds
    Harry Potter
    Alien quadrilogy, AvP, Prometheus and Covenant
    All the studio Ghibli anime movies
    And a lot more...

1|0
    0|0
  • Cannibal Holocaust
    Blood Sucking Freaks
    Pink Flamingos
    Human Centipede 3

They are not in my top 10 faves, but certainly the top mind blowing. I like a lot of banned films, but it takes a lot to shock/repulse me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Matrix
    Godfather
    Ocean
    Mission Impossible
    Harry Potter
    LOTR
    Fast and Furious
    Wall E
    Despicable Me
    Toys Story!
    And of course... many more!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cast away, The green mile, Forrest Gump, Gladiator, Ben Hur, La vita e bella, The Schindler's list, The pianist.

1|0
    0|0
  • The movie where brad pit is the reaper and anthony hopkins is destined to die.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm Lord of the Rings
    The Hobbit
    Schindler's List
    The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
    Monuments Men
    And a bunch of others

0|0
    0|0
  • The three you have mentioned here that I absolutely love are Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump and Titanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Infinity War.
    And Endgame, it hasn't come out yet but we don't need to see it to know it's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Coherence
    Triangle
    Who am I
    Memento
    Sphere

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Oh and I forgot another great one: A beautiful mind

• 3d

๐Ÿ’ thatโ€™s the cherry on top of the pie! Great choices really! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• The usual suscpects. The ending ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1|0
    0|0
  • Independence Day 2

1|0
    0|0
  • Jacob's ladder.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only like two of these

1|0
    0|0