The ones that were mind blowing for me were:?

-Lucy
-The Matrix
-A Space Odyssey
-Interstellar
-Good Will Hunting
-Pulp Fiction
-Limitless
-Fight club
-The Prestige

And many more... which ones are your favorite mind blowing movies? ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe ones that were mind blowing for me were:?

911

Most Helpful Girls

• The Matrix trilogy, the original Star Wars trilogy, the original Lord of the Rings trilogy, Inception, Shutter Island, Titanic. Pretty much movies that is sci-fi, thriller movies, and anything that makes you think not only about life , but get your brain going. I mostly like movies with true to life scenarios and where you learn morals to apply to your life.

• 3d

Great choices! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• 3d

Yep, I pretty much like old school movies. There is not a lot good movies hardly anymore. Too much sex and other junk. I rather watch The NeverEnding Story movies , It's a Wonderful Life, the good Disney animated movies and some life action ones. Movies like Nerve, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Contagion are one of the few good modern movies I like.

• 3d

Live*

• Lotr, matrix, Lucy, titanic, avatar, movies like that

Most Helpful Guys

• I agree with Lucy, The matrix, and interstellar. The only other ones I have seen are Limitless and The prestige. Limitless was really fun, but not mind blowing to me. The prestige had some interesting ideas, but I thought was a terrible movie

• 3d

The Prestige is not a mind blowing movie but really liked the looping and plot of the movie, thatโ€™s why is the last in my list.

Any other movie you found mind blowing besides the ones I mentioned?

• 1d

Thanks for the MHO!

• 1d

Youโ€™re welcome! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Well Lila my list is quite short!

Lucy
    The Matrix
    The Godfather
    Beautiful Mind

๐Ÿ˜„

• 3d

Lila! Ya me cambiaste el nombre! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚