What TV show would you revive?

If you could bring back ONE tv show, rather it got cancelled or ended, what show would you choose to bring back?What TV show would you revive?
Updates:
Alright guys, since there’s no top answer to this question cause everyone’s taste in shows is different. I’m gonna give MHO to the one with the most likes on their answer here in a couple of days or so!

0|3

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The Sopranos! It’s one of those shows that kept me hooked! It’s impossible now without James Gandolfini! 😫

1|0
    0|0
  • Frasier
    Everybody Love Raymond
    Kyle XY
    iCarly
    The Drew Carey Show

One of these shows. Frasier would probably be the winner even though not have Martin Crane would be tough.
    I am not ready for Big Bang Theory to go off the air yet.

I loved Friends but it was too perfect as it was. I wouldn't want to ruin it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah my favorite shows like friends and one free Hill. I would be okay with them not reviving it cause I was satisfied with the way it ended. But if they did I would still watch and hope it doesn’t get bad haha

I couldn’t ever get into the Big Bang Theory, I didn’t find it funny. I think the tv show Mom is the only other show that’s made me laugh pretty hard besides friends.

Kyle XY would be an interesting reboot too.

• Show All
    • Yeah, they drug that part of the storyline on. That’s what I hate about some tv shows. They drag storylines on to make the season longer. That’s when I start to become uninterested. Pretty Little Liars was the worse of them all. I stopped watching after season 3.

• There is actually talk of bringing Frasier back.

Go to the 3:00 mark to hear them discuss Frasier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_5EcXAe9Ro

• Terminator the Sarah Connor Chrobicles
    Boston Public
    Becker

Make a show called WWF/WWE Classic. It can start at the beginning of the Attitude Era and show all the shows of Raw, Smackdown, and the PPVs in order so it could be enjoyed all over again. I bet it would get good ratings too.

1|0
    0|0
    • That would be a good idea for the WWF/WWE shows. I used to watch WWF growing up. Would be cool to relive the classic wrestlers who no longer wrestle like Stone Cold and the original Kane that always wore his mask.

• I revive firefly but two of the characters died in the movie they made to finish the series off so unless I wanted to make that movie non-canon I'd have to leave those 2 dead.

But I suppose if it meant reviving the series I would actually make the movie non-canon and revive firefly because it was a really great series.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yona of the Dawn

Snow White with the Red Hair

Brothers Conflict

Noragami

All anime series, I know, but each of them ended with so much more left to the stories. There's so much story left in their mangas and I wish they would set them to anime. They could run for two or three more seasons each. Easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • Terra Nova.
    Yeah... no one heard of it before cause it only had like 9 episodes.

2|0
    0|1
    • I’ve heard of it, but never watched it.

• I've watched it and Yes. They cut it off right before all the action happened.

• @11110000bbbb Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It dragged in the middle of the season then it went super amazing on the final show. Millions of viewers then it just left us hanging.

• Texaco Star Theatre Both from the 50s. That show gave Milton Berle the nickname "Mr. Television".

1|0
    0|0
  • Boy Meets World and One Tree Hill. And no, Girl Meets World doesn’t count.

1|0
    0|0
    • Boy Meets World is my favorite childhood show and One Tree Hill is my favorite drama tv show! Good choices! But yeah, I agree, I would like to see a revival of Boy Meets World that revolved around the BMW characters, not the kids 👍🏼

• I will definitely say that it was impressive that they were able to keep so much of the original cast in the revival, but revivals aren’t the same... it just goes to show you how great those shows were. The TV people are running out of good ideas and have to bring back quality TV.

• Right! But then they cancelled the show which shows how networks nowadays don’t want a show that actually teaches kids something, they’d rather keep shows like Dog with a Blog with the talking dog 🤦🏽‍♀️ I mean GMW wasn’t as good as BMW but I see that they were trying to do the same as BMW but mix it with this updated technology and how kids are today. I think once the kids grew more, it would’ve gotten better into dealing with more high school problems and going out into the world. They cancelled the show too early and I feel like they didn’t give it much of a chance to show that.

• Probably the office, only if they could bring back Steve Carell though

1|0
    0|1
  • Either Victorious or The Last AIrbender-LOVED those shows

1|0
    1|0
  • Caprica. The concept was good, but it wasn't written well. maybe a re-boot, like they did with Battlestar Galactica.

1|0
    0|0
  • Terra Nova
    it wasn't the best, but it was fun to watch

1|1
    0|0
    • Actually I take it back
      What TV show would you revive?

one of the best shows ever that was cancelled. It was too expensive.

• Without question, Chappelle’s Show. There are other great shows I’d love to see again, but this one was cut tragically short and just had so much more to give.

https://youtu.be/kB5XXn0eKowhttps://youtu.be/2z3wUD3AZg4https://youtu.be/ff8LEx9Mw54

1|0
    0|0
  • Dr Gregory House MD

1|0
    0|0
  • Animaniacs, freakazoid, spawn animated series, or star trek animated series (only if it is rebooted because original animation was garbage)

1|0
    0|0
  • KENNY VS. SPENNY.

One of the funniest shows ever.

1|1
    0|0
  • Bones. I'd say Star Wars: The Clone Wars too, but that's coming back.

1|0
    0|0
  • friends

2|0
    1|0
    • Yes! My favorite comedy series. That would be one of my choices!

• the youngins just wouldn't understand

• Lol right! It would definitely be the number one comedy again. These other comedy shows that are on now just can’t seem to reach their level haha

• The Fosters.

1|0
    0|0
    • Or Full House

• There doing a spin-off of the Fosters though... I was good with them ending it. The first two seasons were good, but I was starting to lose interest after that.

• yea ik but still it's only about callie and marianna

• Gargoyles

1|0
    0|0
  • Mystery Science Theater 3000

1|0
    0|0
  • Dukes of Hazzard

1|1
    0|0
  • "parks and recreation"

1|1
    0|0
  • Firefly

1|1
    0|0
  • Freaks & Geeks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy

1|0
    0|0
  • Frasier

1|0
    0|0
  • My name is Earl, that shit was hilarious

1|0
    0|0
  • The Magician (Bill Bixby).

1|1
    0|0
  • Sanford and Son

2|0
    0|1
  • Underground😩

1|0
    0|0
  • The Sopranos & Seinfeld

1|0
    0|0
  • The Whiz Kids!

1|0
    0|0
  • Now, more than ever, the world needs ALF

1|0
    0|0
  • Tough choices, but I’d revive *M*A*S*H*

1|0
    0|0
  • Thunder in paradise lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Spectacular Spider-Man

1|1
    0|0
  • 10 things I hate about you

1|0
    0|0
  • Heartbeat!

1|0
    0|0
  • Family matters

1|0
    0|0
  • Pushing Daisies

1|0
    0|0
  • Jericho

1|0
    0|0
  • The younge ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • All in the family only if the parents were alive

1|0
    0|1
  • Firefly

1|1
    0|0
  • 24 Jack Bauer

1|0
    0|0
  • Invader zim

1|0
    0|0
  • Death note, my favorite anime.

1|0
    0|0
  • Johnny bravo but make it XXX version

0|1
    0|0
  • heroes. the original cast

1|0
    0|0
    • I was just thinking about this show as an answer and was surprised no one has said it lol Heroes is one I would like for them to Revive. I hated Heroes:Reborn. It was horrible!

Show More

Recommended myTakes