What is your fav painting?

Mine is The scream. I find it brutal yet so beautiful, and it's irresistible with all these colors dancing around..What is your fav painting?

2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Blue Dog and Cajuns on the River, 2011, An Original Silkscreen by George Rodrigue. George Rodrigue was a white boy who grew up on the Louisiana bayou. He painted about his life (blue dog) around Lafayette living with his Cajun friends (the alligator). It hangs in my living room and I get to enjoy it every day.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nude women by William Adolphe Bouguereau and Luis Ricardo Falero, haha.
    My fave would be "La Vague" and "Biblis" by Bouguereau.
    And "The witches sabbath" by Luis. (Not to be confused with "Witches Going To Their Sabbath")
    I like art though, so there's many paintings I like.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love Salvador Dalí paintings.
    Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Octavio Ocampo, Diego Velazquez, Gustav Klimt, Claude Monet, Leonardo DaVinci, Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, David Alfaro Siqueiros, Stanisław Szukalski and many more!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Napoleon crowning himself. It has two copies, one at the Louvre and one at Versailles. I have seen both. The painter fell in love with a girl in it between painting them and changed the color of her dress in the second one.

1|2
    0|0
  • La chateau des Pyrenees by Rene Magritte
    It shows the absurdity of Magritte with the floating rock. Plus it has a fantasy medieval style with the castle on top of the rock

2|0
    0|0
  • Not too sure. I like many, but yet don't know what the name is. The one you poste, I used to wonder if there was just loud noise around. Why would someone cover their ears to scream? lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like the one with those two lesbians with umbrellas standing on a windy hill

1|0
    0|0
  • Winter night in Rondane

2|0
    0|0
  • This one.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dante and Beatrice, by Henry Holiday.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guernica and the cover art of Santana Abraxas KP by Mati Klarwein.

2|0
    0|0
  • This one

1|0
    0|0
  • I find francisco de gayo paintings best. They are sharp and fearful

1|0
    0|0
  • I love The Scream but my favorite would be Starry Night, among others

1|0
    0|0
  • …... This? lolxx

1|0
    0|0
  • Last supper at emmaus

1|0
    0|0
  • Starry Night by Monet

1|0
    0|0
  • Nighthawks by Edward Hopper

1|0
    0|0
  • Starry night

2|0
    0|0
  • All of banksys work
    Just captures reality

2|0
    0|0
  • drowning girl by roy lichtenstein

1|0
    0|0
  • great question. let me ponder on it

1|0
    0|0
  • Mona Lisa from mr bean

1|1
    0|0
  • Monet in general

2|0
    0|0
  • Mona Lisa

1|0
    0|0
  • i like Mona Lisa

1|0
    0|0
  • The Birth of Venus is a painting by the Italian artist Sandro Botticelli probably made in the mid 1480s, so in love with this painting.

1|0
    0|0
  • This one, I like the cool body detail

1|0
    0|0
  • The one coldplay used for Viva La Vida, I think it's the storming of the bastille, work of art! Also the artwork for Parkway Drives Reverence.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes