What is your fav painting?

Mine is The scream. I find it brutal yet so beautiful, and it's irresistible with all these colors dancing around..What is your fav painting?

1416

Most Helpful Guys

• Blue Dog and Cajuns on the River, 2011, An Original Silkscreen by George Rodrigue. George Rodrigue was a white boy who grew up on the Louisiana bayou. He painted about his life (blue dog) around Lafayette living with his Cajun friends (the alligator). It hangs in my living room and I get to enjoy it every day.

Most Helpful Girls

• Nude women by William Adolphe Bouguereau and Luis Ricardo Falero, haha.
    My fave would be "La Vague" and "Biblis" by Bouguereau.
    And "The witches sabbath" by Luis. (Not to be confused with "Witches Going To Their Sabbath")
    I like art though, so there's many paintings I like.

• I love Salvador Dalí paintings.
    Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Octavio Ocampo, Diego Velazquez, Gustav Klimt, Claude Monet, Leonardo DaVinci, Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, David Alfaro Siqueiros, Stanisław Szukalski and many more!