Do you think you're a good singer?

Do you think you're a good singer?
  • Yes! I've got a range like Mariah Carey, get my residency set up.
    Vote A
  • I'm a little pitchy depending on the song, but over all pretty good.
    Vote B
  • I'm mediocre.
    Vote C
  • Me singing equates to nails on a chalkboard.
    Vote D
  • I don't sing out loud.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I can carry a tune but I have a definite range I need to stay in or it can turn to disaster haha. I’d say I’m somewhere between a good bad singer and a bad good singer, if that makes sense. I think I probably need music to mask imperfections, I don’t think I’d be good a capella. I smash karaoke though, because I know how to sell it and make the crowd *believe* I’m a good singer. Like strangers come up and compliment me, and I’m sure the alcohol helps😂, but I’m laughing to myself like “I’m really not that special at all.” It’s kind of weird though, I don’t think I really know what my own singing voice is, I’m more impersonating singers that I can reasonably impersonate as a poor man’s version. When I really want to wow ‘em I go with high falsetto songs😝 I’m actually pretty good at those despite having a deeper and flat voice.

https://youtu.be/tJBgmoYzRE8https://youtu.be/BmyK_b4DCH4

2|0
    0|0
  • It's extremely rare for a man to have a 5-octave range (like Mariah), but it's the closest option. I have recorded 2 albums (not on the market).

(There's no such word as "pitchy" in music. The word is "off-pitch". Randy Jackson started that crap.)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont even have a good voice why should I be a good singer?

1|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes the singing voice can be surprisingly different from the typical voice.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I usually don't sing. But when I do, it's when I'm alone.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have played percussion instruments for 55 years, piano for 52 years, and been singing in my church choir for 19 years. I can sing better than most amateurs but I have no plans on moving to Nashville. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t sing much but I’ve been a playing music all my life, so I have a good ear for pitch. I impressed some people when I bit the bullet and signed a karaoke list, and people asked me if I’m a trained singer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if I'm good but I'm certainly a very effective singer. Whenever my wife finds a lizard or a cockroach in the house, she pumps me up to start singing. Lo and behold, within 3 minutes, all those creatures are killed. And then, my wife takes her earplugs off.

1|0
    0|0
  • The 5 people who think they're Mariah Carey y'all could never. Mariah is a legend, you forget she defeated Osama Bin Laden

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted B. Lots of people have said that I have a good voice, but I don't have much range.

2|1
    0|0
  • I DO, but other people don't.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1DC1Wsv9p5m

1|0
    0|0
  • A fine example of my wide vocal range!

https://youtu.be/zKULJ17YJgM

1|0
    0|0
  • Had a great singing voice until I went through puberty, after that it sounds like a load of rocks in a barrel tumbler, not nice at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a terrible singer lol. But I love singing anyways because it's fun.

3|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, when I sing it sounds like a cat being strangled. I do however perform in the shower and in the car alone!

1|1
    0|0
  • I’ll only sing in my car or the shower- when alone. Not subjecting anyone to the horrors of my vocal chords.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love singing and I have been told that I have a good voice. I don't have any formal education in music but I can try and copy other singers pretty well in notes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be in the H. S. Mixed Choir. I still keep up with the music, but the voice has faded a little bit since then.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. Grew up singing in church and in my college choir.

1|0
    0|1
  • No, that's one personal delusion I don't have. I love to sing, it's just that other's don't love to hear me sing. Can't blame them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sing sometimes when I'm anxious but not too loud im not that good lol. But it makes me feel better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted B. My main problem is I have a 12 year old's voice..

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends Jack Daniels and Jim Beam tell me I'm a GREAT singer after spending some time with them 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Beyonce... in private only..
    Letting people hear my voice can be a life hazard

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid! Which is odd, since I have perfect relative pitch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't sing. Because I don't want to call hell for the apocalypse.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not a good singer, I'm the best singer. You better put some respect on my title before you ask a question.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh no i'm a terrible singer that's why i'm a drummer and a guitarist

1|0
    0|0
  • Me singing equates to nails on a chalkboard.
    LOL.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not. I can do a decent cover of AC/DC, but that’s about the extent of my vocal talent

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I tried singing when I played in bands. It wasn't good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My singing is like a way down deep in my boots, no good in pub lick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I sing pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • My shower is my biggest fan.
    But no, I suck.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think that's more the venue, lol. Your shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc would be the fans/audiance😅

• Yeah that make more sense lol.

• I think am average, not too good and not too great

1|0
    0|0
  • Monotone here.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, my voice sounds like a dying bird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hella yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I wish!! 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't sing to save my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

1|0
    0|0
  • oh, i can sing like Nicki Minaj

1|0
    0|0
  • Better than Whitney Houston

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm a good singer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can hold a note or two..

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I can't sing at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I never sing cause I’m afraid to find out 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can sing 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • im great

0|0
    0|0
    • I've seen your version of the Kazakhstan national anthem! It was so good it made horses fall over! lol

• @AndrewMG bing bong bing bong bing
      *click click click click click*

• It's Marvin Gaye, John Lennon, Stevie Wonder all rolled into one with a little dollop of bing bong and click click... If there's anything more beautiful then that, I've yet to hear it! lol

• Haha hell no when I sing people die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pahahah nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no 😂😂

0|0
    0|0