Do you play Console, PC, or "mobile games"?

Do you play Console, PC, or

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Hahaha at the picture. Still waiting for another “out of season April fools joke.”

I tend to be a console gamer, but I still enjoy PC games. I grew up on console games, so I got so used to them that it’s kind of hard to swap over now. Even with PC games, I usually connect a PS3/PS4 controller and play it like that, since I’m just so used to it. Nice thing is that my sister dumped a ton of money into Steam games, so I basically just family share the account, download them, and play them offline when she is online lol.

I’m a casual gamer peasant, so I don’t really care if the graphics aren’t as good. If the game runs smoothly and doesn’t look like a total turd, it’s fine by me. Gameplay matters to me more than graphics, and there are still plenty of games I need to wittle through on console, so I can’t complain yet. Once I run out of content, I’ll start heading to PC more, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • It comes down to what game I'll play. I'm not a direct die hard for PC, console or mobile.

PC I prefer more MMORPG like WoW or CS:GO (1.6 for nostalgia)

Console Id says more adventurous or racing. GTA, Forza horizon etc.

I do play on my phone like Mobile legends or Standoff 2 but it's more to kill time and not competitive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Concoles mainly, 4 of them are attached constantly, but I'm trying to fix up the Nintendo 64, and ps3 I got for free a while back (I want to play N64 pokemon stadium for the nostalgia mainly XD)
    PC I use for minecraft often, but I also play other stuff I have but my laptop isn't powerful and can't afford something stronger at the moment...
    I get bored of mobile games easily to be honest and I usally have my ds if I'm bored... (kind of agree with the pic, as Im not a fan but everyone is allowed to have a preference)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly on PC, PS4 only when I want to play VR or when some interesting exclusive titles come out.
    Mobile only when I'm REALLY bored xD

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• PC and mobile. Frankly, I would prefer a console over the rest but it feels like a waste of money to buy one now because I wouldn't have time to play anything and it would just be sitting there just like my computer does now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mobile games have come a long way I think in a couple more years they might even beat consoles.

Being able to play on the go is very convenient. And now with foldable phones coming in it makes it even better.

I use to play a lot of PC and console games when I was younger, but now I don't have much time to really commit.

And it just so happens that Ragnarok, was my very first MMO game and it now has a mobile version that actually looks pretty decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither now. But i still love Forza Horizon 3 deep down. And i mean i do play PC pool sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Console and pc. The pic is very accurate. I always get bored when i play a mobile game i just dont think i should download any games on it and should rather use it for social media and communication instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strictly PC and mobile here. Currently playing League of Legends on PC and on mobile Sword Art Online Integral Factor and Yugioh Duel Links.

Embracing my inner nerd.

0|0
    0|0
  • With so much available I rarely play except for the older traditional games or video.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly Mobile games. I used to have a laptop, but I accidentally broke it. Roblox was the shit and still is (in my opinion). Haven't played since then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play Nintendo games on console because I have to. I play everything else on PC.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cycle through. Right not my pc because I got a new gaming pc controller and other things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to play games on PC, now I play games on my mobile.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play games on my computer. The last console I bought was PS1. I don't play games on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC gamer though I still have a PS2 I greatly enjoy playing, it's still my opinion that the PS2 had the best games out of consoles, even to this day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even have a smart phone. So, no I don't play moblie games.
    I play Console, Handheld and PC games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Consoles have started to look less appealing. They will always be inferior in terms of graphics, game library size, and general options but were something you got because of their exclusives.

In the past generations it was very rare for a console type game to get a PC port, now that is happening more and more so there's. Like isn't Gears of War the only thing the XBOX and the PC doesn't? The Sony consoles have their JRPGs which aren't on the PC. And the Switch has Nintendo's 1st party stuff like Mario, Zelda, Smash.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play all. I play console (Nes, wii, Snes, playstation), P. C. and mobile ( brain games, puzzle &dragons, puzzle games, and card games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Xbox... I’m pretty much exclusively playing Apex Legends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play on console... but I’ve always wanted to get into PC gaming. It’s just too expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • Mobile when I’m bored outside of the home and pc/console when bored inside of the house

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had the time for PC games anymore. Huge fan of starcraft.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC and mobile. Although some mobile ports of PC games too. Like KotoR

0|0
    0|0
  • I play mostly pc but have a console and have played mobile also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely. More of a tennis player and doing real games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only pc, sometimes playstation ( my friend's) never mobile

0|0
    0|0
  • Console but I have to say last hope zombie war is a bloody excellent mobile game

0|0
    0|0
  • Ps4 game always!

0|2
    0|0
  • Mainly mobile games.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Console then pc then mobile

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbxox and pc in equal measure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play console

0|0
    0|0
  • Mobile gamers for life!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • PC or mobile

0|1
    0|0
  • Console or mobile

0|0
    0|0
  • Im gamecube

0|0
    0|0
  • PC games all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them

0|0
    0|0
  • All three at one point or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play games on my iPad

0|0
    0|0
  • Console mostly, some mobile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pc gaming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Xbox 1

0|0
    0|0
  • PC usually

0|0
    0|0
  • PC..

0|0
    0|0
  • I play PC and Xbox

0|0
    0|0
  • I play "mobile games"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • indeed my console peasants fuck mobile games!

0|0
    0|1
  • I mainly play on Console!

0|0
    0|0
  • PlayStation for life 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • PC only

0|0
    0|0
Show More