Do you play Console, PC, or "mobile games"?

Do you play Console, PC, or

2141

Most Helpful Guys

• Hahaha at the picture. Still waiting for another “out of season April fools joke.”

I tend to be a console gamer, but I still enjoy PC games. I grew up on console games, so I got so used to them that it’s kind of hard to swap over now. Even with PC games, I usually connect a PS3/PS4 controller and play it like that, since I’m just so used to it. Nice thing is that my sister dumped a ton of money into Steam games, so I basically just family share the account, download them, and play them offline when she is online lol.

I’m a casual gamer peasant, so I don’t really care if the graphics aren’t as good. If the game runs smoothly and doesn’t look like a total turd, it’s fine by me. Gameplay matters to me more than graphics, and there are still plenty of games I need to wittle through on console, so I can’t complain yet. Once I run out of content, I’ll start heading to PC more, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

• It comes down to what game I'll play. I'm not a direct die hard for PC, console or mobile.

PC I prefer more MMORPG like WoW or CS:GO (1.6 for nostalgia)

Console Id says more adventurous or racing. GTA, Forza horizon etc.

I do play on my phone like Mobile legends or Standoff 2 but it's more to kill time and not competitive.

Most Helpful Girls

• Concoles mainly, 4 of them are attached constantly, but I'm trying to fix up the Nintendo 64, and ps3 I got for free a while back (I want to play N64 pokemon stadium for the nostalgia mainly XD)
    PC I use for minecraft often, but I also play other stuff I have but my laptop isn't powerful and can't afford something stronger at the moment...
    I get bored of mobile games easily to be honest and I usally have my ds if I'm bored... (kind of agree with the pic, as Im not a fan but everyone is allowed to have a preference)

• Mostly on PC, PS4 only when I want to play VR or when some interesting exclusive titles come out.
    Mobile only when I'm REALLY bored xD