Have you seen SHAZAM! yet?

I just got back from watching it. It was, in all honesty, the most Fun I've had just watching a movie in years! (Not since 1985 to be exact.) Check it out if you get the chance.
  • Yes.
  • Going to soon...
  • I'll wait for the digital/dvd release.
    Vote C
  • No, Not planning on it
    Vote D

315

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to go see it a couple of days ago and just fell in love with it! It reminds me of one of those old 90's movies that your kids would look back on with nostalgia like The Goonies and others like it. All of the characters are fleshed out and feel like their own person, even the side characters. The villain I found wasn't all too scary, but had understandable motivations, but the CG and action here was just bad.

I know that it's not the action film everyone here apparently expects from DC, but it was a cute movie with familial themes and a superhero twist. I want DC to keep making more films like this. 7/10

Most Helpful Guys

• I saw the trailer for it and I saw his James Corden interview and I wasn't impressed by either. I'd still give it a chance though.

However I'm salivating over the next John Wick movie. I hope it's good.

• I saw it on Saturday. It was a pretty good film with a decent story and a lot of varying moods that went from suspense to drama to comedy to horror and then to action film.