Have you seen SHAZAM! yet?

I just got back from watching it. It was, in all honesty, the most Fun I've had just watching a movie in years! (Not since 1985 to be exact.) Check it out if you get the chance.
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • Going to soon...
    Vote B
  • I'll wait for the digital/dvd release.
    Vote C
  • No, Not planning on it
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to go see it a couple of days ago and just fell in love with it! It reminds me of one of those old 90's movies that your kids would look back on with nostalgia like The Goonies and others like it. All of the characters are fleshed out and feel like their own person, even the side characters. The villain I found wasn't all too scary, but had understandable motivations, but the CG and action here was just bad.

I know that it's not the action film everyone here apparently expects from DC, but it was a cute movie with familial themes and a superhero twist. I want DC to keep making more films like this. 7/10

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I saw the trailer for it and I saw his James Corden interview and I wasn't impressed by either. I'd still give it a chance though.

However I'm salivating over the next John Wick movie. I hope it's good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw it on Saturday. It was a pretty good film with a decent story and a lot of varying moods that went from suspense to drama to comedy to horror and then to action film.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't have plans to watch it anytime soon. But I would like to watch it sometime.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm hopefully going to see it this weekend. Might see Us first then go to this.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to see it this weekend, ZOMG, it looks amazing.

1|1
    0|0
  • If DC films go this route it could save the franchise.

1|1
    0|0
  • may see it Friday... i've been tired, hurt and busy

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know the first thing about Shazam, it just looks like some lame-ass superhero comedy movie.

0|1
    1|0
  • I went to watch it yesterday, and it wasn't great. It was filled with comedic relief, which made it really cringeworthy.

0|0
    1|0
  • Very silly but entertaining.

2|2
    0|0
  • I gotta get out and see it. Maybe today.

0|1
    0|0
  • I liked it

1|1
    0|0
  • It was WAY better than Suicide squad

1|1
    0|0
  • that looks funny lolr

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope