Dont you think Meghan Markle is letting that royalty shit go to her head?

She acts like she's an important royal when she really isn't.

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• I've only met one English person in my life. He was smart as fuck. He told me that the average person in England, can't stand this royal horse shit. They hate it. What the fuck purpose do they serve? Only a Goddamn, fucking moron would look up to a princess or prince that sucking off the tax payer's teats.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am afraid Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, has done things that the Royal Family was trying to hide away.

You gotta be terrible for over 3 loyal employees to quit working for the Royal family. Now, the questions are "what could they be?"

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• who honestly gives a shit. she's a British royal; i've seen pictures of her she seems pretty and nice. that being said the entire royal family could be lizards or something (i saw that in a youtube video) in conclusion princess diana is a sweetheart and that is all i really know of the royal family

0|2
    0|0
  • Us Brits don’t really care for the royal family much. I’ve noticed that most people who talk about them are foreigners. They’re just kind of there. They’re rarely the subject of our conversations, unless a foreigner brings them up, or they go mainstream in the media.

1|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She is kinda important

9|4
    6|5
  • None of the royals are important. They do fuck all tbh. They are basically the posh English version of the Kardashians. Pointless and largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. The royal family has not held much political power since the 1689 Bill of Rights. They still have royal prerogatives but how they use them is largely dictated by parliament and the Privy Council.

2|3
    1|1
  • She became entitled. Most at her place would be so it doesn't seem strange to me. Kate seems more down to earth that's why she is more likeable from people. But in the end all this story about the crown is a big communication game so... at least England gains some money from this...

0|1
    0|0
  • She's been a bitch since she started planning her wedding, she caused Kate to burst into tears during Charlotte's dress fitting and has been horrible to her staff among other things. She's got little to no importance in the royal family and has already pissed most of them off.

2|2
    3|0
  • As a Londoner, I honestly couldn’t care less about the royals which to be said MM is technically part of now.

0|3
    0|0
    • I swear foreigners give more of a fuck about the royal family then British people do?

• Suppose so, well perhaps it’s ‘cause we’re quite aware that MM will never be Queen and the likelihood of Harry becoming King is very low.

Who truly puts them in the spotlight is the audience themselves by analysing her behaviour.

• I think most people also realise they have no benefit to anyone...

• To be absolutely truthful I cannot see this marriage lasting long term, there just seems to be too many irregularities, disagreements and upsets, somewhat similar to those of Princess Diana.

2|1
    0|0
  • No, Harry is putting her on a pedestal because Markle is treating him like a mommy’s boy.

He is getting the love he didn’t get from he’s mother.

Diana behaved in a better way and they killed her, and she doesn’t even get told of.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really sure as I don't keep up with the royals.
    I think the American media is the only one's who actually care what they're doing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Tbh I dont know what she did so I can't form a real opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • what horrific thing did she do? I don't focus on brit royals. I wouldn't stress all over someone who has no effect on me and what I'm doing in life. I'd let the individual live her life and I live mine.

1|0
    0|1
  • Like you said, "She acts like she's an important royal when she really isn't."

1|1
    0|0
  • The royal family has become to stale and boring. History will pretty much forget this bunch.

0|2
    0|2
    • She is going to be on The Crown Season 8 for sure. History is never forgetten; it is just waiting for the right moment when the sea surface regains its flat-and-still state to recover the truth. Just like how the former King Edward, the Duke of Windsor, forever is disgusted by the people for his abdication, or Princess Margeret and her waging political war against the Queen etc.

• The only thing worse than all the attention to a family tha is really just a worthless figurehead, is the people who believe all the twisted and made up stuff in tabloids.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's married to a prince. How else is she supposed to act?

2|3
    0|1
  • She is a disgrace, and unfit for any associations to the royal family...

*Spits on the ground*

1|1
    0|1
  • I feel like she’s definitely breaking the traditions and it kinda annoys me

0|2
    0|0
  • She is a major bitch and no more royal than any hoe off the street.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all PR. The Royal family nickname themselves the firm.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well she does have to “act” or be (whatever you want to call it) royal considering she now is.

0|1
    0|0
  • What did she do?

I'm an uncultured swine, I know. 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • She married one of the English princes. I don't even know which one which shows how much I care.

• Okay, I know this part, but the rest of the story that got her to the point of being bashed like crazy on here? 🤔

• Honestly, I have no clue. I know a lot of people felt she tainted the royal bloodline with her blackness. But some are also angry that she was this nobody who suddenly became a somebody.
      I don't know. I remember reading they did some things that were controversial, but I don't remember what those things were.

• Hell yeah! Stick it in her as?- Okay "Let the bodies hit the floor!" an repeat. Sorry house party no time for chatting.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder when there will be another accident in a tunnel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Now why's it your business again? Being royal tend to make you proud

0|0
    2|3
  • Yes, but to be fair, they're all self-important, irrelevant and obsolete.

1|0
    0|0
  • She married into the British royal family so she is going to act like royalty. Get over it. How did you expect her to be after getting married?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?
    As if the world doesn't have enough problems

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes you have to play the role and fake it until you make it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't give a shit about her. Or the royal family for that matter.

2|0
    0|2
  • Well better keep talking about her then, I’m sure that’ll make it go away.

0|0
    0|1
  • she is. she married a royal. i bet you wouldn't say the same thing about diana, cause she was white

0|0
    0|0
  • I do t think that borderline whore should be in the royal family. Also she's a feminist

0|0
    1|0
  • what did the evil dark skinned woman do to trigger you? Did she touch you in your no-no spot?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a member of the Royal Family, that makes her a bad person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id rather not follow gold digging whores on social media

0|1
    0|0
  • This is part of the reason I don't idolise celebrities and will never date one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it weird y'all care so much.

2|2
    0|1
  • She’s apart of the family now. Get over it.

2|3
    0|1
  • Of course she is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why, what did she do?

1|1
    0|0
  • The taxpayers of her country should decide

0|1
    0|0
  • She doesn't care what you think lol

2|1
    0|1
  • Lol does it bother you?

1|0
    0|1
  • Nah, not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about her

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, she is a famous royal

0|0
    0|0
  • How?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just living her life. Why are you hating?

2|0
    1|1
  • I don't really care enough to have an opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i believe she's letting it go to her head.

0|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes