Dont you think Meghan Markle is letting that royalty shit go to her head?

She acts like she's an important royal when she really isn't.

3526

Most Helpful Guys

• I've only met one English person in my life. He was smart as fuck. He told me that the average person in England, can't stand this royal horse shit. They hate it. What the fuck purpose do they serve? Only a Goddamn, fucking moron would look up to a princess or prince that sucking off the tax payer's teats.

• I am afraid Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, has done things that the Royal Family was trying to hide away.

You gotta be terrible for over 3 loyal employees to quit working for the Royal family. Now, the questions are "what could they be?"

Most Helpful Girls

• who honestly gives a shit. she's a British royal; i've seen pictures of her she seems pretty and nice. that being said the entire royal family could be lizards or something (i saw that in a youtube video) in conclusion princess diana is a sweetheart and that is all i really know of the royal family

• Us Brits don’t really care for the royal family much. I’ve noticed that most people who talk about them are foreigners. They’re just kind of there. They’re rarely the subject of our conversations, unless a foreigner brings them up, or they go mainstream in the media.