Name a cartoon from your childhood that was completely underrated?

I will say Jimmy Neutron. It was pretty good but never got its credit.

2121

Most Helpful Girls

• Tbh the Orginal Teen Titans, its mad underrated right now. It actually had meaningful stories and stuff you could relate to. It was dark but had moments of real happiness. I just feel like it was a rare show that had a good bbn lens of some realistic elements kids today are missing.

• 7d

*good parts of some

• 7d

I have heard this from a lot of people... i missed Teen Titans ( i stopped watching teevee around that time)...

I tried to watch the new Powerpuff girls throughout the first season, and i felt the same way about it...

The original PPG was the best show ever made by CN, in my opinion, so I feel the same way you did...

honestly, i'm a bit worried about CN, these days... I feel like they have lost some of that magic they had 15-25 years ago...

Now they are trying to rehash all the most popular series, and It's just not the same...

• 5d

Hell yeah the original teen titans was the goat

• Childhood? 😄 Some of us never stop watching cartoons. ;) We know fine entertainment when we see it. 😃

There are so many good ones that are underrated. Courage, the Cowardly Dog" is one that comes to mind. (I think it's because someone has an avatar of him on this forum). :)

Most Helpful Guys

• Ren and stimpy for sure. Loved it. This one is not underrated, but worth mentioning. Teen Titans, that show held a special place in my heart.

• 7d

On God, but I think when I came around it just wasn't being shown as much so people didn't know about it.

• Godzilla the series
    The only good thing to come from that failed abortion of a roland emmerich movie