Do HEARTBREAK songs break your heart, or do they mend it?

Like when you hear a song about someone who's heart has been broken, what feelings do you personally get?

Does it make you sad, or do you really just like the song?

Here are some examples of what I am talking about...

Toni Braxton wants the pain to stop! ... have you ever felt that way? I'm not kidding!

Sade talks about having her heart broken so many times before... have you ever had your heart broken?

Share your thoughts on broken heart songs and share your broken heart story with us, we really want to hear it... PLEASE?

• Do HEARTBREAK songs break your heart, or do they mend it?A. I love heart break songs!
  • Do HEARTBREAK songs break your heart, or do they mend it?B. I like heart break songs but I sometimes get sad when I hear them because it reminds me of a heart break I once had
  • Do HEARTBREAK songs break your heart, or do they mend it?C. I do not like heart breaks songs, life is hard enough listening to happy songs, thank you.
    Vote C
  • Do HEARTBREAK songs break your heart, or do they mend it?D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the heart break survey
    Vote D

1318

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes , music totally takes an effect on me., I Love music , and if the lyrics are deep then Yes i can definetly. feel it inside , i love when i hear a Song and the lyrics are like. talking about my life. I can only listen to heartbreak songs when i am over someone but if i just broke off with someone then no way i change it. LOL

• 16 d ago

I been listening to a lot of Duncan Sheik lately guy is an awesome. song. writer his lyrics are fucking awesome , i dont care what anyone says cuz to me the guy is very talented and his music. Is awesome to me i like a lot of other bands as well but as of Now Duncan Sheik is all i been listening to

• 13 d ago

Thanks beautiful

• 13 d ago

You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Girls

• They break my heart in the best way.