Is there any song in which guy is praising a girls intelligence and personality instead of her looks?

Seem like they only praise look in all songs.

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes there are some love songs out there where the guy sings about how perfect she is with regards to her personality, the small and funny things she does, her actions. So there is some out there. Very few.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Are there songs where women praise a guy's intelligence? Intelligence isn't a hot topic for writing songs.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure that there are songs like that somewhere... Have you ever tried complimenting a woman on anything but her looks though? It's like the compliment goes in one ear and out the other. Unless you add a compliment to her beauty, it's like the compliment simply isn't real to her.

0|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

I have call many girls intelligent and cool

• 9 d ago

I don't know, maybe it's just because I'm a guy then. All I know is that with most of the compliments I give out, I need to include a physical element or it's as if the compliment isn't real.

• there's actually lots if you listen to the lyrics.

Being beautiful and sexy is powerful for a woman, so men speak of that to praise us, not to objectify us - as do women singers such as Rhianna and Kesha lol

Read the lyrics, or pay close attention, and you'll notice that men will speak on a girls appearance, then talk about her love, thoughts, strength, wealth, success, and even soul.

Sometimes not even looks are mentioned first lol

1|1
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Beauty is based on luck. Luck Can never wield power only slaves, bc there is no control.

• Country music there are songs that celebrate a womans Godliness and morals. Intelligence is the least important characteristic to most people. Never heard it sung about in a song and I don't think id want to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most love songs are about having our hearts trampled on by you, sorry :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmER493F4U

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheerleader I think you could say was about her pep/upbeat nature more than her looks. I don’t know it super well though so I might be totally off on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Know few... ever heard of that old band "Creed"..."Fresch" made too songs like that...

You need to go away from standard music everyone knows from radio... then you need to find good but unpopular bands which can really good play...

0|0
    0|0
  • You would be hard pressed to find a song by a girl that doesn't do the same to guys. Country music seems to be better than other genres. "I didn't fall in love with your hair" is one example

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty Little Fears (feat. J. Cole) 6LACK and Cole are talking to their Significant others trying to figure out what’s on their mind. They Expand on talk about their personalities and how they love the relationship they are in.

0|0
    0|0
  • not currently as rap/hip hop is the most trending but many rappers nowadays are a bunch of horny gorillas and are teaching kids and people the wrong things

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, closest thing I can think of is
    Ms. Independent by Neo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no...

are there songs where women praise a guy's intelligence?

0|0
    0|0
  • there's a nice one by maxwell, youve probably heard it
    also mama by tupac

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby Got Back.

0|1
    1|0
  • No because that would take away from the sexiness

0|0
    2|0
  • No idea, I never listen to the lyrics so

0|0
    0|0
  • Ne yo they don’t make em like you ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there any songs praising men’s intelligence and personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Islam men do not praise white women. They give themselves to us and now they are property of Islam men! Sharia law for USA and Europe! White women love Islam men!

0|0
    1|1
  • Are there songs of women praising a guys intelligence or niceness?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes